[ t h r e e ]

Jungkook sighed, staring at her door that she shut on him

Jungkook sighed, staring at her door that she shut on him. Trudging his way to his dorm, right before he entered into his room, he heard soft sobs coming from her dorm. He pursed his lips into a line, kissing his teeth.

As he stepped into his dorm, he shut the door and leaned against it. 

"Just when I thought I got what I deserved." He whispered, his phone suddenly vibrating. 

10:42 pm — i miss you, please don't ignore me, i know i was a jerk.

He bit his lip, not even hesitating to click 'DELETE' before tossing his phone to the side. Hopeless romantic, he thought to himself. He scoffed, chuckling bitterly as the memories flood his thoughts in a flash.

 ✽✽✽ 

"Prom? With you? Jungkook, you know that we will never work out." He remembers Tzuyu's blank look on her face, completely not interested. "I can't return the same feelings you have for me, Jungkook. I'm sorry."

"Just give me a chance." He begged her, and she was definitely not convinced. "Just one night with me, at prom."

"I can't." She shook her head. "I'm already going to prom with someone else. Let alone, I'm already in a relationship with someone else, Jungkook."

"Liar." He spat, and she gasped. "Stop lying. You're just doing this because you're pushing me away!"

"I'm pushing you away because"

"Because you're selfish!" He exclaimed, and he shoved his flowers that he had personally chose for her, into her arms. "Take these. I don't want them anyway."

As he was already a few metres away from her porch, he heard her clear her throat. He slowed his tracks, and what she said to him next had stuck to him ever since.

"The only one selfish here is you, especially for putting your own feelings first rather than that girl you led on and is probably waiting for you at In-N-Out."

He remembers hopping into his car, and immediately driving to In-N-Out, trying to fix all of the shit that he had done. He was a jerk, a heartless teen who led a girl on. He remembers parking right across the street in front of In-N-Out, rolling down his window to see her.

Sori was kicked out of the place by the manager, blaming her for waiting for someone who wasn't going to show up anyways. 

"If you're going to come inside, you have to buy yourself something! Geez, are you sure that guy you're waiting for you even knows that you exist?!"