[ t w e l v e ]

[ PRESENT ]

[ PRESENT ]

"Babe, have you seen Yoojung's uniform?"

She walks into the laundry room to see Taehyung snooping through the drying machine for a familiar uniform that belonged to Yoojung. She leans against the wall, slowly smiling to herself as she watches him rummage through every single piece of clothing.

"It's still in the washing machine, Tae." She replies, "but she does have spare uniforms in her closet, no?"

He looks at her and sighs, bursting out into laughter, "you're right, god, it's way too early."

She giggles, walking over towards him as he pulls her into a hug. While snuggling into his chest, the two of them hear light footsteps stepping into the room. She turns towards the door to see Yoojung walking into the room with her bathrobe on.

"Have you found it yet, appa?" She asks, and Taehyung places a chaste kiss on Sori's forehead before pulling away from the hug.

"Turns out you have spare uniforms in your closet, Yoojungie." He answers, "let's go upstairs and get you dressed, shall we?"

"Okay, appa." She nods her head as she grabs Taehyung's large hand as the two of them head upstairs.

The two of them disappear and head upstairs, while Sori chuckles, grabbing all the dry clothes and putting them into a laundry basket to further fold and place into the closet. That is, until she hears someone clear their throat. She turns towards the door to see Taehyung grinning.

"You forgot something?" She asks and he shakes his head, "I thought you were helping Yoojung dress up."

"But you forgot something," he pouts his lips cutely and she rolls her eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me."

He walks over towards her and wraps his arms around her waist. He snuggles into her neck, and she shivers at his breath going down her shoulders. He places a soft kiss on her shoulder, before turning her around and pulling her in for a kiss on the lips. She wraps her arms around his shoulders and pulls him in deeper, while he smiles in between the kiss. She pulls away almost instantly, and he pouts again.

"You should go and help Yoojung before she puts on her uniform backwards." She orders him and he frowns. "Come on, she's waiting for you."

"Do you have work today?" He asks and she nods her head. "What time will you be out of work?"

"I'll be out of work around six in the afternoon today, that's when my last appointment finishes." She replies and he sighs. "Why?"

"We'll finish this when we get back, I guess." He frowns, only to smile again and quickly snatching one last kiss before running out of the room at the sound of Yoojung's calls for him.

  ❀ ❀❀ 

"Your fiance isn't here, again?"