[ s i x t e e n ]

[ THIRD PERSON ]

[ THIRD PERSON ]

She had hoped for the better. She always did. But she didn't quite comprehend why things always got worse and why things didn't end or happen the way she wanted it to. She was too distracted by her own happiness. Having a picture perfect life that only consisted of happiness was what she dreamed of. But she knew that she was beyond far from a picture perfect life, even happiness.

"You've been looking pale nowadays, have you been skipping your meals?" She gazes at Taehyung who had woken up from his slumber. Her fingers grazes his sculpted features, and he pulls her closer to his bare chest.

"I'm sure it's the weather." She says before warming up to his bare, naked body. "Last night was something."

"You were amazing last night," he mumbles against her hair before placing a quick peck on her forehead. "I'm surprised Yoojung didn't wake up."

"Me too," she giggles. "I hope she didn't hear anything or else we have a lot of explaining to do, Mr. Kim."

Sori hops out of bed, stretching her arms before heading towards the window to open the blinds. The sun was peaking through, blinding Taehyung.

"You're getting ready for work already?" He whines, stretching his arms out as a gesture for her to come back and lay in bed with him.

"We had an eventful night, Taehyung, and I'm pretty sure it's about time to get back to business." She chuckles and he could only grin at her beautiful figure.

"Which client are you going to meet again? Is it Jungkook?" He asks and she raises an eyebrow before clearing her throat.

"It's been a while since you've spoken about the progress of planning his wedding. How's it been going so far?"

"I'm not his wedding planner anymore," she shrugs her shoulders and Taehyung's eyes widen.

"His fiance hasn't been showing up to the meetings. Do you think a marriage would succeed if only the groom was making effort?"

"Poor guy." He purses his lips into a line, "what if they called off the wedding because he's the only one contributing effort?"

"Well, who knows?" She shrugs her shoulders. "But for now, I have to go shower before I run late for my meeting with a new client."

"Shower?" He wiggles his eyebrows, "I checked the hydro bills this morning and they're pretty high that we should start saving water."

"And your point?" She chuckles.

"My point is," he begins as he gets off the bed and starts heading towards her, "that we should start taking showers together."

"And you wanna know what my point is?" She questions him as he leans closer towards her.

"That you agree with my point?" He smirks and she rolls her eyes.

"That you should go put some clothes on and make breakfast for us before Yoojung runs late for school." She places a finger on his chest before pushing him away from her, throwing his clothes sprawled across the carpet floor.

"I'm still open to my idea of taking showers together!" She hears him from the bathroom and she lets out a giggle before the bedroom door shuts.

➵ ➵ ➵

After taking a shower and getting into a comfortable outfit for work, she heads down the stairs only to hear a huge rucus in the living room. She slowly walks through the shared space that she, Taehyung, and Yoojung lived in, only to hear loud yells.

"What is going on?" She asks as she enters into the room to see none other than Hyori, who was throwing a fit right in front of Taehyung. She was just as confused at Taehyung as she watches Hyori yell in between her cries, angry tears flowing down her cheeks.

"What is going on?!" Hyori yells, a face that she couldn't read looking back at her. "And you're the one to talk, huh?"

"I don't understand what's going on," Taehyung mumbles, "who are you?"

"I'm Jungkook's fiance," she smiles bitterly, before glancing at Sori, "but I obviously should've known about your and your so-called affair with my fiance."

Taehyung slowly turns around to glance at Sori, his mind and heart pleading for it to be a complete lie. Sori furrows her eyebrows in confusion as he sort of sighs with relief, maybe Hyori was lying.

"What affair are you talking about?" Sori asks Hyori who only scoffs. "Hyori, I don't know what you're talking about."

"Then tell me why you or my own fiance didn't tell me that you both had a relationship in the past. I have the right to know, I'm his fiance, and you decided not to tell me?!" Hyori was infuriated, and Sori looks down at Yoojung who had come from her room to check up on her father and her. Sori bends down and tells her to go upstairs until she tells her to come back down, watching Yoojung scurry back upstairs. "You disgust me. You're even pretending to play the mother role of a little girl that isn't even your daughter and on top of that you're cheating on her father with my fiance. Not only are you cheating on him but you're also planning his wedding with me, not you―"

"Jungkook never cheated on you with me." Sori cuts her off, "who told you this? Do you have proof that I somehow ended up in bed with your fiance? All I've done was plan for your wedding, everything in between is none of my business."

"And don't bring my daughter into this," Taehyung warns her, "do you not have respect?"

"Then tell me why," Hyori begins, biting her quivering lip to contain the sobs that were rumbling through her throat.

"I think you should leave before things get worse―" Sori begins before Hyori cuts her off.

"Tell me why my fiance is still in love with you."

➵ ➵ ➵

a/n: hey guys, i hope you guys like this chapter! i'm not sure if i'll be able to update tomorrow, but i'll let you know if i won't. on top of that, i'm not sure if you guys have seen the new story i published.. but it's in relation to the sequel of this story! it'll be launching the moment the last chapter of this story is published, so please anticipate it!

another thing, for now, i've decided to not disclose the description of the story, what it will be about, or the characters. the only character of this story (that you should know at this point) is taehyung. everything else.. is still left UNKNOWN ;)

by the way, the sequel to this story is called with love, kim taehyung. (see what i did there?). i hope you're excited for it! please give it some anticipation and love!

as the days get closer and closer to the final chapter of this story, i will also be posting teasers and short drabbles for with love, kim taehyung. just to gain more anticipation for the sequel to this story.

love you,
alex.

p.s: feedback is greatly appreciated! i really want to know what you guys think about my writing especially on where to improve on, so please let me know by commenting down below, posting on my profile, or sending me a message!