[ t w e n t y ]

[ THIRD PERSON ]

[ THIRD PERSON ]

"Not to be rude, but it's almost three in the morning Sori and―holy shit have you been crying?"

Yoongi rubs at his swollen eyes that were screaming his exhaustion before looking at the broken girl standing at his door. She sniffs a bit, mustering up the smallest of smiles she could possibly give him before he lets her into his place. 

"I―you're the only person I could go to." She whispers, "you're the only one that understands me."

"Who is it this time?" He asks with a small laugh, but he immediately frowns when he notices her fall silent. He lets her sit on the couch and lounge in the living room while he walks towards the fridge to grab two bottles of alcohol. "No, seriously, who is it this time?"

She glances up at him and her eyes trail down towards the bottles of alcohol that he places onto the coffee table. He sits beside her, fixing his bed head while she lets out a soft giggle. 

"Who else could it be?" She questions him.

"Taehyung?" She nods her head. 

"And Jungkook." She adds, before he chokes on his own saliva, gasping for air. She reaches out to pat his back before he waves her away.

"Holy shit I thought you guys were done but I guess the fuck not," he cusses before opening the bottle and taking his first swig. "How the fuck did you meet him again? Did he come back from hell or did he fucking just appeared out of nowhere like some fucking magician?"

"He came back from America, and he was already engaged with his fiance." She explains, and he scratches his head in confusion. "But here's the thing; I was his wedding planner, and I thought 'hm, I'm definitely over this guy' but then days and weeks and meetings later I find myself thinking about him when I shouldn't."

"Well guess what?" He says, as he takes another swig of his alcohol. He was probably gonna get drunk first before Sori. "You're not over him. You never will be. Do you see yourself right now? You look like a fucking mess."

"Do I?" She questions him and he nods his head.

"Last time I looked like that was because of Jaeun," he smirks, "and guess what? I think I'm still fucking in love with her but she'll never love me the way I love her because she thinks I'm a fucking jerk. And which I am, by the way, if you haven't noticed by now."

"But you're my best friend, Yoongi. You're far from being a jerk. You only did that because you wanted to get her attention―"

"But that didn't fucking work. And so now, after I told her that I was fucking in love with her, she just rejected me just like that and I still feel fucking hurt and heartbroken even though my mind is telling me 'hm, I'm definitely over her'. But I'm not, which is why I'm so fucked up." He rambles on and Sori has never seen Yoongi so talkative until this night.