[ f i v e ]

"Good morning!"

"Good morning!"

She stared at him through squinted eyes as he stood right before her with a plate of pancakes. Furrowing her eyebrows in confusion, she let out a deep sigh as she grabbed the plate. 

"What do you want from me?" 

"Fourteen dates, that's all." 

He replied with a smug smirk, and she rolled her eyes in reply. 

"Well, do you know what I want from you?"

"What? Fourteen dates?" 

"No, for you to get out of my face it is literally five-thirty in the fucking AM. Let me get my beauty sleep, I have a huge unit test in biology first thing at nine and the last thing I want you to do is bother the shit out of me. Okay?" 

She threatened him and he frowned.

"Oh shit, sorry, I didn't know you had a unit test." 

He seemed completely disappointed with the look on his face, but he grabbed her hands and placed the plate of pancakes on them. 

She felt her heart skip a beat when his hands came into contact with hers, and he flashed her a genuine smile. She felt uneasy knowing that this was definitely not the Jeon Jungkook she knew a few days ago. He would've been blasting Kanye West through his speakers than making her pancakes.

"Just eat these when you finally wake up, okay? I hope you get enough rest, and that you'll do well on that biology test." 

He flashed her one last smile that was so wide it reached his ears. 

"T-Thanks."

"No problem."

As he entered into his dorm, he bit his lip, a grin threatening to make its way across his lips. He closed the door and looked down at his hands. 

"Good morning to you too, Sori."

  ❁ ❁ ❁   

"Hey, how was first period biology?"

"Get out of my way, Jeon." 

She pushed him gently and it only makes him wrap his arm around her shoulder to pull her closer to him. She furrowed her eyebrows, trying her best to push him away but he only tightens his grip.

"What do you want?"

He laughed, and she pursed her lips into a line. He shrugged his shoulders, shoving his hand into his pocket.

"I'm pretty sure we both know what I want, Sori. Fourteen. Just fourteen dates."

She finally pushes him away successfully, raising an eyebrow. He watched her as she folded her arms, biting her lip.