[ s e v e n ]

[ 4 YEARS LATER | PRESENT DAY ]

(a/n: from this chapter onwards, everything written will be in present tense.)

"Sori-ah, you have a few appointments for today since you said you have to arrive home a bit earlier, right?" Minjee asks.

Minjee follows Sori into her office as she places her things onto the table and opens her own copy of her planner that the two of them share. With this huge event planning business that has been growing in popularity—and still is—it was all from the hardwork shared and offered by the two. Who knew that a simple, small florist shop could transform into something better, better meaning, an event planning business that specialized in flower decor.

"Are they all for weddings?" Sori asks and Minjee nods her head. "Well then, this day should be a breeze."

"I agree," she chuckles, "on top of that, the first couple are quite young, I've spoken to the soon-to-be wife and is coming in today with her soon-to-be husband to make flower arrangements."

"Perfect," Sori smiles, "then I guess we should start putting some flower samples and the binders with sample pictures into the showroom."

"Alright," Minjee nods her head, "I'll see you then. Our secretary will call us when the couple arrives."

Sori nods her head and waves Minjee off before she plops down into her seat, sighing softly. Although, with a business that was growing in popularity, it sure was the best feeling ever. But sometimes, it could get pretty stressful and tiring. She leans over her desk to look at the schedule for today, her finger trailing down the names of the couples.

Her finger stops at a familiar last name. She furrows her eyebrows in confusion.

Mr. and Mrs. Jeon.

She shakes her head, completely shaking herself out of it. She leans back in her chair and takes a sip from her cup of coffee. Rubbing at her eyes, she chuckles.

"It can't be." She says to herself. "There's no way, anyways, there's like ten billion other people with the same last name."

She glances at the schedule one last time, her eyes squinting at the last name before she gets up from her seat and tries to get her mind off of things. Heading outside her office, she stops in her tracks when she receives a phone call. 

"Hello?"

"Sori-ah, after work today, are you free to join me for dinner?" She purses her lips into a line.