I could be anorexic for all you know!

"You giggle softly and the sound of laughter leaping lungs slows me to a crawl.
That laugh, my god that laugh
Refills all that was spilled from me
It is the oxygen mask to the plane crash I've always been."

---------

"I didn't even get any homework!!!!" I whined. Nora looked at me with a disturbed look.

"And how is that bad you ninty minty?" She asked. I winced at the name she called me this time. Damn! Her name calling was getting worst with every passing hour. This has to stop! I rolled my eyes at her and as well as my wishful thinking.

"I like doing chemistry homework!" Nora shook his head at me.

"Only you Hazel, only you." Why does this surprise everyone so much!? Can't a human just want do some homework!? What's so wrong about this? Pfft! People these days.

"Ohkay Hazel don't freak out but Reid Stanfield is standing right behind you. And he's looking at you."
Oh my god!!!!
Did she just say that!?!? Hurriedly I turned around and to look at him, fixing my hair all the while.

"I told you NOT freak out Hazel." Nora muttered in my ear. But that's not possible for me. I mean Reid has been my crush for the last three years. And the sad part is, no matter how hard I try, I just can't act normal around him. Three years back, we were paired together to sing a duet together. Needless to day, we rocked the stage. His deep baritone voice just drove the audience crazy, including me though. I've been crushing after him ever since.

I saw Reid walking towards me. I tried to smile, but I'm sure I was looking like a chimpanzee suffering from severe case of constipation. Yep, that's how I was with Reid.

"Hey hazel." Reid said. I gulped nervously.

"H-hey." I squeaked out.

"So there's a party at my place on Saturday. You should come. It'll be fun." He said. Oh my god! Reid just invited me to a party. Cue the victory dance!!!

"Oh sounds fun. Yippie!!!"

Yippie??? Really Hazel? And the stupid bitchy inner voice surfaced.

Shut up Bitch! I whispered.

Reid looked at me strangely,but then nodded anyway.

"Great I'll pick you up." He said and then walked away. Holy potatoes!!! I got invited! I got invited. I victory danced mentally.

"What the hell was that!!!" Nora exclaimed with disbelief. "Did I just saw Reid Stanfield talking to you and then inviting you to a party!?"

"I guess you did."

"Oh my god!!! I totally picture you having babies with him." Nora blurted. I rolled my eyes.

"Nora you said that about Sam as well."

"Well this time its gonna be true. By the way, did you say yippie infront of him?" She asked me with amusement. I groaned.

"I just don't know what happens to me. Its like I can't think properly." Although, I act this way with Xavier aswell. Infact I get even worse around him. Talking about Xavier, I haven't seen him since two days after my first encounter with him. I guess he forget about seeing me around. Thank goodness!