aren't you the guy who had animal sex with my neighbor's dog?

"How quickly I get jealous of the wind,
When it, and not I,
Gets the privilege of properly messing up your hair, caressing your cheeks and kissing your lips."

----------

Xavier's point of view:

"Ahh Xavier! Ahhh! Ahh" I rolled my eyes when the ear piercing moans reached my eyes. Why do girls have such a screeching voice? Such a turn off. I pushed away the girl I was kissing. What was her name anyway? The girl frowned.

"What happened baby?" She purred. I winced at her fake desperate attempts. How did I even end up kissing her anyways?

"Gotta go babe." I said shortly and took off. She was souring the mood.
I was walked out of the janitor's closet and began towards my locker. Just then a hand slumped around my shoulder. I looked at the person and smirked. It was Kace. He had been with me since middle school. We've been buddies ever since.

"Cain is having a fight after school in the parking lot." I raised my eyebrow.

"I'm not surprised here. Who is having a fight with." I said with a shrug.

"That's the fun part. That Daniel kid has challenged him." Now that is interesting.

"You mean the geek Daniel?"

"Exactly that." I chuckled.

"Why has the poor kid done such a mistake?" Don't get me wrong. I'm not a bully, none of my friends are. Let's say we just never back out of a fight or turn down a challenge.

"Apparently, Daniel had caught his girlfriend making out with Cain and challenged him in the heat of the moment. It was quite hilarious watching the kid go red with anger while Cain taunted him." Kace laughed at the memory.

We reached our locker and I took my history book out. And just when I turned around to go to the history class, someone bumped into me hard.

Son of a-

"Weirdo?" I looked at her in surprise but quickly recovered with a smirk.

"You can't just stay away from me can you?" I mocked her. She scowled, her head still hanging low.

"Who let him out of his cage?" She mumbled, most certainly only for her to hear. But unfortunately for her, I heard it clear. I chuckled. Time to play with her again.

"Did you just say that to me!?!?" I asked in fake anger. She looked up at me with horror written all over her face. I laughed internally.

"N-no no no!!!! I was just talking to my imaginary pet, you know... It is combination of cat plus lion plus a fox so that its cute, scary and smart all together. He has been with me from quite a long time now! Anyway that's not the point. I was just talking to it and not you. Since it is three animals in one so it has a split personality disorder and today it was being a lion so I put him in a cage but maybe he escaped or som-" I just couldn't take anymore and bursted out laughing. Damn! What a girl. It doesn't even take a minute for me to scare her. Why is she scared anyways? Last time I remembered, girls dig me. I looked beside me and saw Kace too laughing.

"Damn it's easy to scare you." I chuckled. That's when Hazel looked at me with realization and huffed.

"Aren't you the same girl who was playing hide and seek with some other girl and decided to hide behind Xavier's back?" Kace asked her. Red began to stain her cheeks. My smirk deepened.