Your lips looked kissable, so I kissed them

"There's a moment, between a glance and a kiss
Where the world stops for the briefest of times.
And the only thing is the anticipation, of your lips on mine.
A moment so intense, it hangs in the air, as it pulls us closer,
A moment, so perfect that when it comes to an end,
We realize, this is just the beginning."

------------

The darkness behind my eyelids was faded due to the light seeping through the curtains. The warmth of sunlight burned through my closed eyelids, forcing me to open them. I slowly opened my eyes. And then came the most cruel reality check. My head was pounding furiously. A croak left my mouth. I looked around me to find myself in very different and unfamiliar surroundings. Panic shot through me and I tried to sit up.

Keyword: tried.

I found myself pinned to the bed by a ridiculously heavy arm. I looked at the owner of the arm and saw it was our very own bad boy. Xavier Tynan. And man was he muscular. No wonder he won the street fights. And not only was I pinned by his arms but his legs had tackled mine as well, making it impossible for me to get up. I tried to remove myself from the tangled mess we were, but futile. My splitting headache was still saying hello to my for now disastrous morning. I groaned. Resorting to my last chance, I summoned up all the energy in me to my arms and placed my hands on Xavier's chest. I pushed him with all might and this time I succeeded. Xavier rolled off the bed and crashed to the floor.

"Motherfucker!!!" He cursed. I saw him emerging from the other side of the bed. I would have laughed if I didn't have a throbbing head. Xavier's eyes were in slits and he was mentally giving me a painful death.

"What the fuck!?!?" He yelled.

"Why the hell am I in this strange room, sleeping beside you!?" I demanded. Xavier scowled and looked at me.

"You could have woken me up lightly and asked the same question." He accused.

"I panicked." I said with a shrug. My head felt like it was being hammered.

"I need some asprin. Get me some before my head kills all my brain cells." I said with a groan. This time Xavier said nothing and quietly went outside. I rubbed my forehead to ease the pain. Futile. Xavier soon came back with two pills and a glass of water. Snatched them from his I quickly popped the pills and then chugged the water down. We remained quiet for another fifteen minutes. While I waiting for my head to calm down, Xavier was sulking in the corner. And that was when I saw my jeans and shirts pooled in the corner of the room. I was wearing a male shirt... only! My face paled.

"Umm... Xavier, why am I wearing this shirt and sleeping with you in the same bed?" I asked him quietly. Xavier's frowning face met my eyes. I must say he looked cute.

"You were drunk last night." He replied vaguely. It was my turn to frown now.

"So? We didn't - didn't umm do-"

"We didn't have sex Hazel. If that's what you're asking." I scowled at his rudeness but still breathed out relief.

"Okay... and where am I currently and why?" Another question that was pestering me was out.