I still don't understand your obsession with chemistry homework

"I don't know how it is, you are so familiar to me- or why it feels less like I'm getting to know you and more as though I'm remembering who you are.
How every smile, every whisper brings me closer to the conclusion, that I have known you before, I have loved you before- in another time, a different place, some other existence."

----------

School went by pretty much very normal, except for the fact that while I was ignoring Xavier, Xavier too was ignoring me. Or maybe he just refused to acknowledge my existence anymore. Whatever it was, it did hurt a little. Okay maybe a lot.

"Hey snug gums." Nora came up beside me, while I stood by my locker. I looked at her in amusement.

"Where do you even get these nicknames from?" Nora shrugged.

"No really Nora... these are getting worse by every passing minute." I told her. Nora grinned.

"I have more up my sleeve." She informed proudly. I raised my eyebrow.

"More like the one you just used?" I felt bad for the person who was going to be the next victim to her name calling.

"Yep... you wanna know?" I gave her a duh look.

"You'll be telling me anyways." I said dryly.

"Got that right Missy. Anyways so I found a few names on Google last night. There was foxy mama, papito, gum drop, pookie, bubble butt, bi-"

"Okay that's enough." I cut through her horrible nicknames that I will be probably called in future.

"Hey! I just got started!" She protested.

"Which was enough to give me a headache." I replied dryly. Nora huffed.

"Hey! What's this gossip about you and Xavier Tynan going on?" Nora suddenly remembered. I groaned. I was planning on avoiding the topic with Nora but seems like I can't anymore.

"Well... we kinda did kiss?" It came our more like a question.

"Whhhaaaatttt!!!???" I grimaced at the high pitched voice that suddenly left Nora's mouth. I nodded.

"Details babe! Details!" She motioned me to hurry. I rolled my eyes and began to tell her the first kiss shared between the two of us, that day when Cade delivered Chinese to my doorstep. I told her about the different times we stole kisses discreetly. And then also when Xavier stepped back yesterday, when I tried to kiss him and he stepped away.

"And that's it. I came to school." I finished. Nora stared at me, without blinking. I frowned.

"You guys kissed not once, not twice, but six freaking crazy times. And not once did you mention it to me!?!?" She yelled at me. Now that she was saying, I realized I really didn't tell her. And did we kiss six times?

"It was actually five times. That one time he just pecked me at the lockers and pulled before my reaction." I mumbled her the correction. Nora gave me a furious duh look. I know...it was a strange look.

"Potayto- potahto." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay fine! I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I'll make sure to tell you everything that happens between the two of us which will be most likely nothing." Nora gave me a satisfied smile and nodded.

"Much better." She said. We began walking towards the cafeteria. My eyes subconsciously searched for a black haired boy. My heart clenched when I finally saw him. A blonde girl was sitting on his laps, busy sucking his face. Xavier looked up and saw me staring. His eyes turned from lustful to unreadable. But even then he didn't push the girl off him and continues to make an eye contact with me.
I quickly looked down and sat on my table, trying my best to avoid looking at the person again. Just two days ago I was kissing the same pair of lips as well. Too bad I thought it meant something.