Did you know female kangaroo has three vaginas?

"She sprouted love like flowers
Grew a garden in her mind,
And even on the darkest days
From her smile, the sun still shined."

--------

I was exhausted. That's all I could think of. I mean I always knew shopping with Nora was never an easy task, even though I like shopping. But this girl, she is a crazy shopaholic. After what seemed like years and no I'm not being sarcastic, we finally parted ways. Since it was almost night, so it was just easier for me to sneak in my house without mom knowing about my presence. Even though it won't be a problem since she'll be out for sure, hanging on some man's arms or something. I just hated her means of earning money. I remember how gentle and caring she used to be when Dad was alive. And watching her now, there's not even a glimpse of how perfect she used to be. It really saddens me.

Anyways, there was no one home, as expected. I ordered a Chinese takeout and decided to simply watch a movie. I was in a mood for some thriller so I put lock out on the DVD. The movie was half done when the doorbell rang.

Must be the food. I thought while getting up to get the door. Much to my surprise, Cade was standing outside with the boxes of food in his hand. He too looked surprised to see me but soon he was back to normal. I saw a smirk coming up his lips. Pfft! These boys and their smirks.

"You work in a Chinese restaurant?" I asked him with disbelief. He raised his eyebrow.

"And how is it too hard to believe?" He asked me.

"Well you're a bad boy. And usually they aren't the delivery service people." I explained. His smirk widened.

"Well everything has a first time. I sometimes work as the delivery service and this house was my last. My shift has ended." It was then that I noticed, he wasn't wearing his uniform but the casual clothes.

"Done checking me out? And here I thought you were crushing after Xavier." He smirked again. Ugh!

"I wasn't checking you out and I am not into- hey!!!!" I was cut short when he entered my home, pushing past me. I went inside to see him happily resting on my sofa talking on the phone.

"Yeah just come here. I'm sending you the address." A pause.

"Yeah its cool."

"No Xavier. Its none of your ex girlfriends." Why the hell is he talking to Xavier!?

"I promise." With that he hung up the call. I marched towards him and stood in front, crossing my arms. And just when Cade smirked I knew my attempts at intimidating him were futile.

"What do you think you're doing here?" I asked him with irritation.

"Asking my friends to come here as well." He looked me like I was stupid.

"And may I ask why?"

"No." What???

"Sorry?" I asked in disbelief. Cade looked at me with pity.

" I said you can't ask my why. Understand better now?" He asked sympathetically. I looked at him with disbelief.

"Are you implying that I'm stupid!?!?" I demanded.

"Yes." Was my simple reply. I huffed, crossing my arms and sitting down on a sofa myself. And just after a few mins, the bell rang again.

"Must be the guys." Cade said and got up to get the door. Well no shit here sherlock! I didn't bother to get up. I heard voices of the people entering.