What the fuck is this baboon doing here?

"If I was honest, you remind me of all gentle things in life,
Like tea when its cold,
And big sweaters to sleep in.
You remind me of all safe things,
Like a hand to hold,
A shoulder to lean on.
You remind me of all beautiful things in life,
Like the sky when the sun sets
Or how your face lights up when you smile. "
-c.p

--------------

"Calm down Hazel... Its okay!" Nora said for the umpteenth time now. Hazel shot him a glare.

"That jackass asked me put first and then dared to hang up on me! I'm going to kill him!!!" She snarled. Nora rolled her eyes and stood up. She held held Hazel by her shoulders and paused her frantic angry movements.

"Calm down, will you? I know you're angry but calm down. You take a shower, freshen up while I'll go and get some Ben and Jerry's. We'll discuss his murder over the ice cream. Sounds good?" Nora looked directly into her hazel eyes and asked. She let out a frustrated sigh and nodded slowly. It was better if she let the steam cool down before taking any step. For rationality's sake in the least.

"Fine! I'm going. But you take my phone and if the asshole calls, tell him to take his offer and shove it up his ass so far that he tastes the bitterness of it." Nora let out a small laugh. It was probably funny watching me so worked up. I rarely got this mad.

"Definitely." She confirmed.

I nodded my head and began my way to the wardrobe to pick up some clothes. Nora on the other hand, left the room to get some ice cream.

As the first spray of water hit my shoulders, a groan escaped my lips. As my muscles began to relax, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the warmth of the water running all over the body and soothing the clenching muscles beneath. Soon, I was lost in the merriment of the warm water and the peace it gave.

My lips began to move on their own accord and I began humming. The soft tunes slowly turned into a smooth song. I was singing 'let your hair down by mag!c' . It was one of them songs I really loved.

To me you are more than just skin and bones

You are elegance and freedom and everything I know.

I found my hips swaying to the songs. A smile began its way to my lips.

Baby let you hair down

Lemme run my fingers through it

We can be ourselves now

Go ahead, be foolish

The song came out from my lips, smooth and rhythmic. The shower continued to be as musical as it could be. Finally turning off the shower head, I stepped out of the tub and grabbed a towel. Wrapping it around myself, I put on my underwear. My clothes were laying on the bed so I kept the towel wrapped around and opened the bathroom door. Stepping out, I went to my bed and picked up clothes and stood straight. Just then I heard a deep voice whisper in my ear, sending shivers down my body.