You're stepping lines

"You looked me in the eyes for a little too long to "not have any feelings for me".

-----------------

I woke up with a big smile on my face. Why you might ask?

Well.. because I had decided today. I had decided to give my fate a chance. All of the last night, I spent tossing and turning, coming up with scenarios in my head as to how I was gonna spend my today. And then I came up with something great. A plan.

For my birthday.

Yes! It was my birthday today and I couldn't have been more than excited.

I had decided to finally confess to Xavier my feelings for him. It was a weekend today so I was much more happy. It was easier to execute my plan.

"Hazey wazeyyy!!!" I heard a voice.

Ugh Nora and her name calling..

"Up here Nora!"

I had asked her to join in on my surprise. Well.. cuz surely it wasn't a one man job.

Getting in the car, we began to drive towards our destination. After almost 15 mins of a very quiet drive, with me being nervous beyond explanation and Nora munching on her Doritos, we reached there finally.

Getting out of the car, I opened the door to the huge building and right in the centre of the room was a big ring. This was where Xavier came to train for his fights. I took a deep breath.

With Nora right behind me, we entered the building. A big dark hall welcomed us with a ring right in the centre.

I took another deep breath.

"Nora dear, let the job begin!"

Nora rolled her eyes.

"You're so whipped."

I smiled.

"And dramatic" she added.

I laughed and she joined.

-----------

"Will you stop rushing me! We'll get there! Just chill out!" Nora said angrily.

"Hey! Be nice.. it's my birthday!" I pouted.

"Yeah yeaah.. I'm sorry.." she muttered. I gave her a cheeky smile.

We were going to Kace's home because well apparently the guys were hanging out there. How did I know? Kace stupidly texted me instead of Cain "yo let's hang at my place."

Now that I think about it, I've never been to Xavier's place. Wonder what that's about..

Such a dork. I smiled.

The main gate was open because of how stupid they are. I shook my head in vain.

We entered his home. I could hear them upstairs having conversations. I could identify Xavier's voice too. They were fighting about something. As usual. God I loved these people. As we got closer, their sentences became clearer. And then I heard my name.

"-fucking asshole that you are!" Kace was screaming.

"Why the fuck does it matter to you so much! It never mattered to you before!?! Or do you want a try at her?" Xavier screamed back.

The fuck were they talking about?!

"I can't believe you did that. This is even below you man!"

"Just fucking shut up Kace."

"Alright.. I will. But tell me. What happens after you sleep with her? You gonna dump her? Keep on with her? Take Hazel on a date with the money you win from the bet? Huh?" Kace was growling.