Are you calling me a cockroach?

"We often want it so badly, we ruin it before it begins. Over thinking. Fantasizing. Imagining. Expecting. Worrying. Doubting.

Just let it naturally evolve."

----------------

He was laughing at me. My heart still hadn't started beating yet.

My brain tried to process the very sudden yet the very big news it was given just now. And my next reaction was probably the most sane reaction I could've given in that moment.

I slapped Xavier.

"What the fuck Blossom!" It was so cute that he still called me blossom after I slapped him. His eyes looked at me with surprised and confusion.

I slapped him again. And then again. And then I started hitting him anywhere and everywhere. My arms had a brain of their own and without me knowing they were beating the shot out of Xavier.

"What the fuc- ow!!" Xavier cried out. "You're fucking nuts Cadman!" I didn't listen to a thing. I kept smacking my way around Xavier Tynan. The pouring rain was probably creating more effect on my slaps.

"What did I d- ouch! Hey stop fucking hitting me!" He tried to yell in between my slaps. His hands in front of his face trying to protect himself. If it were any other situation I'd be snickering.

At the big bad Street fighter crying out ows and ouchs on being smacked by a girl. And that too by me. But not today. Not Tonight.

I grabbed hold of Xavier's hands and pushed them aside. And attacked his face. What the hell was going to on with me.

"Okay woman! I am telling you to stop for the last ti- owww!!"

Finally, once my hands started to sting with all that slapping, I stopped. Xavier straightened back up to his height and began towering over me again. I gave him a shy smile and looked at him with puppy eyes. His eyes scrunched up with confusion.

What the fuck was I even doing!?

"What the hell was that!?" He questioned me incredulously. I grinned.

"You were being weird." Was my reply. Xavier looked at me like I sprouted a new head with cacti growing on it instead of hair.

What the fuck is wrong with my imagination.

This is what happens when you kiss Xavier Tynan. Stupid inner thoughts!

"I was being weird???? You just slapped the living daylights out of me!" He said.

"Stop being a drama queen." I gave him a poker face and said, pretending to do a hair flip.

Okay something is very wrong with me. And speaking of things wrong with me, my hands were stinging with all that slapping. I rubbed my palms to sooth the burning.

"You are the most impossible girl I've ever met, blossom." Xavier's eyes twinkled with emotions I didn't wanna read into.

"I don't believe that. You happen to know alot of girls." I said. Xavier gave me a forced smile. He looked at my hands and softly held my right hand up in front of his face.

"Your hands are burning red." I rolled my eyes.

"It's dark and raining, doofus. You can't see that clear." I huffed.

"I see right through you." He commented simply. My heart skipped a beat. He leaned his face closer to my palms and softly gave my palm a kiss. And despite it raining so hard, nothing stopped me from feeling his lips against my palms. Blood roared in my ears. He was still kissing my right hand.