It's not my fault you have sexy nipples

"He is the thought behind the feeling,
The swelling in my chest,
The starlight in the evening
The yearning when I undress.

He is the sound behind the sighing,
The songs of every bird;
The tears in all my crying-
The ache in every word.

-------------

"Stop screaming Hazel!" Xavier winced, shutting me up effectively.

"What happened to you?" I tugged at the sleeves of my shirt, suddenly conscious about my scarred arm.

"Can I come in first?" He asked. I mentally slapped my stupidity and quickly stepped aside for him to get in. Where were my manners?

"Xavier you're bleeding profusely. You need to go to the hospitals." I said with the concern that had suddenly washed over me, after watching him like this. Xavier shook his head quickly.

"No hospitals blossom. Can you see to these wounds?" My eyes widened. I shook my head immediately.

"I- I don't- I can't..." I tried to speak but had no idea what to say. Xavier pulled me out of the misery.

"Just clean up the blood. Please." Xavier said slowly. I found myself nodding at him without even realizing.

"Just gimme a minute." I said and rushed upstairs to my room. Pulling out a front opened shirt from my closet, I quickly put it on. I didn't wanna risk Xavier seeing my scarred arms while I tend to his injuries. I rushed down the stairs and went into the storeroom to get the first aid box and a bottle of alcohol from my mom's collection. This was the first time I was grateful of having it in our home. I went to the living room where Xavier was resting. Xavier looked at me impassively. If he noticed the new addition to my clothing, he didn't mention it. I was grateful for it. I sat down beside him on the couch and pulled out the cotton from inside. Dabbing it with a little water, I began to cautiously run it down the wounds on Xavier's chest. I looked at him to see any sign of pain but he only smirked at me. This freaking-beaten-black-and-blue-to-a-pulp guy smirked at me!!! I glared at him and decided to focus on his wounds only, which were on his chest. That allowed me to drool over his abs aswell. I restrained myself from tracing those luscious abs and focused on cleaning up the wound. Moving up to the one that was bleeding the most, I began cleaning it aswell. Soon I realized it needed to be stitched and bandaged. It was just a little below his shoulder and a little above his right nipple. Damn that was some sexy nipple.

"Stop staring at my nipples Hazel, it's creepy." Xavier commented slyly. I felt my cheeks getting flooded with crimson.

"I- I wasn't s-star-ring at y-your nipples." I stuttered. Xavier smirked.

"You sure we're Blossom." He winked at me. My blushing went even worse.

"It's not my fault you have sexy nipples." I cupped my mouth as soon as these words left them. Xavier threw his head back and roared with laughter. I huffed.

"It's not funny!" I hissed. But this annoying person before me kept of freaking laughing about it.

"Never in my life did I girl comment my nipples as sexy. You're something Elsa Blossom" He commented while laughing. His face turning red. I scowled and looked at his once again bleeding wound near those ehrm.. nipples.

"This will need some stitching." I changed the topic. Xavier chuckled at my poor attempt at changing the topic but went along with it.

"Then stitch it." He said.

"I can't! This needs proper attention Xavier! You'll have to go to the hospitals." Amusement vanished from those dark brown eyes, replaced my coldness.

"I'm not going to a fucking hospital. You stitch this or leave it." He gritted. I looked at him with surprise at his sudden change of mood.