killing people and roasting rabbits for dinner.

"I never craved attention, until i tasted yours. "

------------

"So you guys are dating now?" A dreamy sigh escaped my mouth as I smiled.

"Yes. Yes we are." I replied.

"I still can't believe my best friend and that hot stuff is going out. " Nora chipped for the nth time ever since I started dating.

"Me neither. Xavier has been such a great boyfriend uptil now." I said honestly, my heart completely contented.

"Well it's hard to believe when it's Xavier Tynan you are talking about but I'm still so happy for you. "

"I am too. " I whispered under my lips. A small smile made it's way on my face.

"What has you smiling babe?" A very deep voice, brought me back to reality and I saw Xavier standing infront of me, looking at me with those dark eyes. I swallowed.

"Nothing much. Nora just being Nora. " I replied. Xavier smiled.

"Talking about Nora, she told me something about you being extra chirpy cause' you got chemistry homework today?" He arched his eyebrow, his eyes glistening with amusement. I flushed.

"Well... Yeah. I enjoy doing my chemistry homework. I don't have much things to do at home anyway, so homework kinda keeps it fun and busy." I explained embarrassedly. Yeah, also because I don't like to face my mum, who happens to hate me so chemistry homework is my excuse to stay inside.

Xavier looked deep into my eyes for a long time. It literally felt as if he was weighing my answer and searching for the truth in it. He opened his mouth, but closed it again. Please don't ask for truth.

As if he heard my mind, Xavier gave me a small smirk. "Seriously Blossom... You're the only person who'd say chemistry homework is fun." His eyes looked at me with amusement. I rolled my eyes.

"What's with this name anyway?? Why do call me Blossom??" I asked.

"Do you remember that day when you drank to much and I had to drag you to Kace's place?" He asked me.

"Yeah?" Okay, now I was scared to know.

"Well that day, in your drunken stupor, you wanted to become Blossom from powerpuff girls. So you tried balancing the red solo cups on your head while jumping on Kace's couch." He answered me. His eyes twinkling, as if he was reliving the memory. I flushed.

"Well.. Everyone does stupid things when they're drunk." I reasoned in my defence.

"Yeah sure baby!" He replied while his eyes clearly showed he still found it funny. I shot him a glare and continued my way to the class. Just then I felt his hand clamping around mine. My head snapped sideways to him so fast that I wonder how it's not broken yet.

"What are you doing??" I hushed.
Xavier looked at me.

"Holding my girlfriend's hand?"

"Everybody's watching Xavier..." I said nervously.

"Let them. I'm gonna do what boyfriends do and walk my girlfriend to her class." My heart melted right then and there. Wasn't he just the best?

I looked at him and gave him a huge smile. We had reached my class and I turned to tell him goodbye. But just as I did so, I felt his hand snaking around my head and grabbing a fistful of my hair, while he brought my mouth to his and began kissing me. I heard gasps around me but I didn't care. I was melting right there in Xavier's arms, while his fantastic set of lips were on mine. So smooth and sensual, moving against mine. And then his tongue darted out and traced my lips. But just as I was about to let him in, he pulled away.