Stupid boys with cooties

"Sometimes I see the sun and moon as lovers who rarely meet, always chase and almost always miss one another.
But every once in a while, they do catch up and they kiss, and the whole world stares in awe of their eclipse."

-----------
Hazel's point of view:-

Every now and then I used to hear how the girls of our school desperately want Xavier Tynan to talk to them or even spare them a glance. I never thought so hard about it before. But currently that's the only thing I'm doing and there's just one conclusion to their wish. They are plain stupid.

I, due to some unfortunate reasons have caught his eyes and guess where it lead me? Yep to a detention whole week where Xavier and his stupid friend Kace and quite very busy in annoying the hell out of me. Never in my life have I been so irritated with a person.

"Hey weirdo! Lost somewhere???" Xavier said while flicking his fingers in front of my face. How badly I wish to break these fingers!!

"I'm sure she's picturing me and her doing the dirty deed. You naughty weirdo!" Xavier tsked. Okay that did it you cocky perverted moron!

"I was not picturing us like that!!!!!!" I yelled. Xavier looked at me with amusement that seems to be present in his eyes everytime he sees me.

"Didn't your momma tell you lying is a sin??" He cooed. My heart clenched.

Unfortunately, my momma doesn't love me such. I replied him mentally.

"No." Was my actual answer.

"Hey weirdo." He called me. Can't he just leave me alone for a moment!!!!

"Yes Xavier!?" I gritted out.

"Have you ever worked in a farm?" Badboy-aka-streetfighter-who-never-leaves-a-chance-to-annoy-the-hell-out-of-me say what?

"Umm no?" I replied with confusion.

"Cuz you sure as hell know how to raise a cock." He replied cheekily. I looked at him with baffled expressions. Is he serious?? Crimson began to stain my cheeks again. Stupid hormones! I heard l
Kace and Xavier laughing loudly.

"Definitely the reaction I wanted." He confirmed still chuckling all the while. I huffed at him and crossed my arms over my chest. Time to change tactics. Cue the silent treatment.

"Someone's planning your murder Xavier." Kace mocked me. Oh you bet I am, you crazy ass friend of a crazy ass guy!

"Nah! I'm sure she's picturing me naked again." Xavier shrugged. Don't react! Don't react!!

"So tell us Hazel... Is he the only one you're imagining or is it a gangbang?" Kace asked me. Hazel Grace! You will not react to Anything these narcissistic bastards say!

"From the dreamy look on her face, I guess I just handcuffed her to the bed. Ahh a kinky nerd. I like it already!?" Just! Don't! React!!!

"I am not thinking about any such thing you- you- you detestable creature!!!!!" I yelled. Well... There goes my silent treatment. Kace and Xavier looked at me with proud expressions.

"That should treat you a lesson about never ignoring me." He said and then leaned towards my ear. "I take it very seriously when someone ignores me." He whispered in my ear in a raspy voice. I shiver ran down my spine which I desperately tried to fight off. But to my dismay, it had already come in his observation. He chuckled quietly.