Stupid hairdryer tried to kill me!!

"She is french vanilla coffee in the early morning of spring, when the trees are waking up and the roses are brightest.
She's sun shining through the window, as the dust dances in the light to the beat of her favourite song." - C

-----------------

You know there are times when something happens in your life that is so damn meaningful and intimate, that it leaves a very different effect on you. And then you want to keep it for yourself. Not even tell anyone about it.

My date with Xavier was something like that. It was one of the nights that'd be forever imprinted on my mind. And to me, it was so intimate that I felt like writing it down somewhere and then locking it away. Forever. Keeping it just with me.

By the time Xavier dropped me home, my lips were swollen with the amount of times we made out and my hair a complete mess. My makeup was smudged with all those feather kisses. To say the least if I ever thought of this date, there'll be only three things to remember. Laughter, teasing and lots and lots of making out.

Just the perfect date.

So imagine how reluctant I'd be when I saw Nora waiting up for me. As soon as a entered, she tackled me into a hug.

"Tell. Me. Everything!!!!!" She said excitedly. Exactly what I didn't want to do. I didn't want to share what happened with anyone. Not even Nora. But i guess I had to give her something to get her off my back.

I told her a very simple and short detail of what happened, skipping out all the intimate moments that I'd like to keep for myself.

My blood was still soaring through my veins, and my heart still hadn't stopped beating so furiously. I guess Xavier had some huge effect on me. A shy smile came on my lips when I recalled our date again.

Xavier giving me a piggy back ride, teasing me, asking me if I was wearing any thongs (which was extremely inappropriate if you ask me) and kissing me when I least expected it. Again and again. Xavier had gone out of his way for this date. One thing I knew was that he never took someone out on a date like this. He took every girlfriend of his to a restaurant simply. Never did he make dinner and create such romantic environment. He never has to. But for me he did.
My stomach flipped at the thought. Did he like me too?

Lost in my thoughts, I drifted into the beautiful valleys of sleep.

---------

The next day, I woke up the greatest spirits. I was a little nervous though. I mean I was going to see Xavier. Was he going to act different that usual, like yesterday. Or just like the normal Xavier? Either way I was happy. I picked out one of the best outfits for school. Not too fancy and not too shabby. Content with my choice, I laid the outfit on my bed and went in for a shower. Fifteen minutes, three songs and lots of dancing later, I came out with a towel wrapped around me while I tried to dry my hair. While I stroked the hair dryer along my hair, I wondered how I'll sneak out of my home considering Mum was awake today. I had heard a few crashes. I was still thinking when I heard some noise. It sounded a lot like something falling to the ground. My eyebrows scrunched. I had completely forgotten to pay attention to the hair dryer. Which was why it happened what happened. Wait.. What did I just say?