This is my personal space, I want you to not invade it.

"Her soul was utterly captivating.
Like a warm rainy day, dying to be danced in..."

---------

My plan to ignore Xavier wasn't very successful however, just like all of my previous plans to avoid him. I wonder when will my ninja stealth skills start kicking in, I mean I was seventeen already. How long does it take for a human? Anyways so when I reached home from school, after skipping detention, I quietly snuck into my room. Like every single time, today too I did it to avoid any confrontation with mom. So imagine my surprise when I saw Xavier knocking at my door, from my window two hours later. When I felt my breath getting stuck in my throat when I saw him at our doorstep. However, today I was thankful of my mother's drunkenness that drove him away when she opened the door. I don't know what they talked about for the exact one minute and eighteen seconds they conversed but the shock that registered on his face when he saw my mother was very easy to see. Quick question, did it hurt to see the shock on his face? Yep! It did. But I couldn't do anything about it. So I just watched him walk away from our house. So how did my plan to avoid him went down the drain, you ask me?

Well you see, just like every night, when my mother was out, searching for a penis to hop on or a drink to chug, I was alone at home. And I guess, fate took advantage of that and brought Xavier Tynan back to my doorstep again. And this time when I opened the door and he came in, he was alone. That was worse than usual! Who knows what he would do when his buddies aren't around. Maybe he'd just simply woman castrate me. If that was even possible though. I mean women don't get castrated right? Anyways I had no idea what he was here for. And I seriously wished I don't find out if its bad. Anyways back to when I opened the door.

I looked at him with shock while he looked at me with a smirk. See the difference? He simply strode inside my house like it was the most casual thing he does. I guess the trait runs in the entire bad boy group. I looked at him with a frown.

"So I came by this afternoon..." He said.

Please don't mention the mother. Please don't mention the mother.

"....and I saw you staring at me like a hot piece of chicken steak you can't wait to devour, from you window." He completed with a smirk. That butthole! I glared at him.

"I was not lo-" I was however not allowed to voice out my protest completely because he simply leaned down to my ear and whispered.

"How many times do I have to remind you that you can't avoid me?" His breathy tone was soft and husky and dammnn sexy!!! I gulped. He was waiting for my answer, still leaning. It was no easy for me to answer though, that minty breath was tickling my neck, distracting me. Suddenly I felt him chuckle and luckily he pulled away from me. I frowned.

"Why are you even here?" I asked. But he didn't answer. He shrugged. He just freaking shrugged! Damn the bad boys! Suddenly an idea clicked my mind and I motioned him to stay still while I myself ran upstairs to my room. Quickly going through my stuff, I finally found the chalk. I knew it was here somewhere! Running back downstairs I saw Xavier standing exactly where he was before. I walked up to him and and then sat down on the floor. Xavier looked at me with confusion. I drew a large circle on the floor with the chalk. While powder stained the floor. Then, standing up, I stepped inside the circle and looked at Xavier with satisfaction. The expressions that he mirrored were however still of confusion. So I decided to explain.