I need to reconsider my sexual libido

"Sometimes you wake up.
Sometimes the fall kills you.
And sometimes,
When you fall, you fly!"

---------------------

I rolled my eyes at her pathetic attempts for the nth time. For the past fifteen minutes she had been making futile attempts to seduce me.

I mean come on!

You could spot those silicons in her boobs from a mile away. And dammit it was a huge turn off!

And man was she stupid. Or at least she tried to be. Nothing like Hazel. My girl never tried to act stupid. Always the smart one.

What was this woman's name again?

Meredith?

Marissa?

Melissa?

Ugh. This was so annoying.

Grabbing hold of her arms, I pried those snakes away from my neck. Giving her a fake smile I stood up, getting her off my lap.

She gasped in surprise and sat down in the seat next to me, and began typing away on her phone. I lost the count of how many times I had rolled my eyes at her.

I looked around with boredom. And then my gaze paused at the now a couple before me.

Kace and Nora.

Those guys were the very definition of mushy, cheesy and down right disgusting. They were enough to make a man nauseous. I wonder if that's how Kace felt when me and Hazel we're together?

Currently they were busy sucking each other's face off. Despite it all though, Kace was happy. And that made me totally fine with it. He was the kind of happy I was, just a month ago.

I sighed. Walking towards them, I pried them off of eachother. Apparently Kace didn't like the interruption though, because he gave me a glare that could've melted mountains. I smirked.

"Guys, please save me. There's only so much I can handle of this Marissa/Meredith girl." I pleaded. Nora rolled her eyes at me.

"It's Melissa." Shit. I gotta start remembering her name now.

Even today, Nora hated me with all her guts. I could feel her sending her wrath towards my direction. Only reason she didn't poke my eyeballs out was probably because of Kace. I smirked at her.

"Same shit." She rolled her eyes at me again. What with people rolling eyes today?

And her attention was back to Kace again. But hey! At least they weren't sucking each other's face again.

"Me and Hazel are going away for the weekend. You wanna come?" My ears perked at the mention of her name.

"Going away where?" Kace asked her.

"Oh we're going away to this lake house Reid's dad owns. They let us have it for the weekend. I'd love for you to join baby." She explained. Kace gave me a glance.

"Actually... Me and the guys were planning to spend the weekend together...." He dragged on with a guilty face. Nora's shoulders drooped.

"Oh it's okay... You have fun!" She tried to act cool. I laughed inwardly at how transparent she was.

"I'm sure you and Hazel are gonna have a time for your lives." Kace quickly tried to make up. I rolled my eyes. The guy was whipped.

"Oh no actually, Hazel and Reid are gonna be practicing for the music fest there. It was kinda why I was asking you to come. I didn't wanna thirdwheel." I choked on my spit.