Twelve : First Date, Arcade

"The worst thing a man can ever do is kiss me on the first date"

-Halle Berry-

***

Odette's P.O.V

I call Amy and tell her about my date with Tobias, and she literally freaked out. She sounds more excited than I am to be honest and before long she has already come to my house to get me prepared for everything.

What is there even to be prepared ?

Amy just go through my wardrobe and she seems disappointed that most of the clothes I have are jeans, t shirt, sweaters, and training pants.

"Don't you have something more... i Don't know...Girly ?"

Something girly ? Well, there are some skirts and blouse that my mom bought on the back, but I have to dig in some boxes, kind of tiring.

"Hold on, I'll pull out the box on the back, you may find something for me to wear there" I say as I dig in through the whole closet.

There it is, a brown box filled with several 'girly' clothes I only wear pretty much once every several months, since they are not exactly my cup of tea.

"Nice ! Let's see what we have here..." she starts digging through the box and pull out several different clothes, until her eyes stop on one particular soft pink blouse and a black skirt.

"Gosh, this is the one, you will definitely look really good in this !" She hands those over to me as she pushes me to the bathroom.

"Hurry up now, you don't want to be late for your date"

I get in the bathroom and look at the clothes on my hand. I'm pretty sure I never wear this blouse before, and when did I even get this ? I can't remember I have it.

Whatever, now I better put this on quickly before Amy breaks my door.

After I am done, I look at myself in the mirror. I don't look that bad actually, to my surprise, the outfit kind of matches my body and my overall body, though I am kind of petite, and I look a little bit weird, it doesn't look bad.

The soft pink doesn't wash out my skin color and my hair is being nice to me today so I can just let it loose and don't have to style it.

I just apply a little bit of mascara, eyeliner, and soft pink lipstick to match my top, since I don't want to wear too much makeup.

Well, it's. It not like I care in the first place.

I get out and see Amy looking all surprised. She approach me and touch my shoulder.

"Are you serious right now ?"

"What ? Do I look weird ?"

"No, hun, you look absolutely beautiful, geez, are you even Odette ? Because you look like a whole different person, except for the glasses of course, but still, you look stunning"

I just thanks her quickly before I hear a car sound from outside.

"It has to be him" she says as she pushes me out from the door, and she closes it for me as she gets out as well.