Thirty Two : Under The Sky

"We all live under the same sky, but we don't all have the same horizon"

-Konrad Adenauer-

***

Odette's P.O.V

We had quite an amazing swimming and laughing experience on the waterfall, gosh, it has only been the first day but I'm feeling really great.

It's evening time and the sun has began to set, and since we aren't on the top side of the mountain, we couldn't really see the sunset, but that's okay, because now that I have changed and all, we could just collect some branches and create a mini bonfire, and it's not that hard to find dry branches around here, so it takes less than half an hour to do so.

We just basically take out all of the cookware, and some instant Food, hey, you can't expect luxury on the first day, can you ? No.

We just basically put the pot above the bonfire, and then add water and the food, it's not that hard, but doing it together seems like something special, I know, maybe I exaggerate.

Diego is wearing his jacket and a different t shirt underneath it, with his hat from before and another pair of jeans, while I'm just wearing a tank top with a white sweater on top of it.

We cook the meal, and start having this small dinner while talking about small things in life, you know, those random talk you have while you are outside, without any burden on your chest and thoughts on your mind. Silly things that don't even matter, but you talk about anyway.

I love how Diego is very different from when he is around other people. When it's just the two of us, I feel like I see another side of him. Or maybe, you could say, it's the real him. Funny, and caring, the opposite of his public self.

After we finish our meal, we basically chill outside and just waste our time looking at the sky.

The sky tonight is very beautiful, when you are on the mountain, it feels like you are closer to the sky, or perhaps, heaven.

The sky has always been painted with countless of sparkling stars, but sometimes, we cannot notice them, most people are too busy with their life, they don't have the time to just sit on the grass or on the roof to watch the stars.

it's a shame.

"Look at that star" Diego points to one of the star, and begins moving his hand.

"What about it ?"

He chuckles,

"Nothing, I just pretended I know something, but honestly, I know nothing about the stars"

I slightly slam his arms and he just smiles at it.

"Geez, I thought you were going to tell me something"

That's kind of annoying, but I guess I'll just let it slide for now.

He smiles and both of us remains silence for a while.

"You know, OD, I never thought i would even have this kind of feeling"

"What do you mean ?"