Fifteen : The Other Boys' Visit

"Every girl needs a guy best friend to help her laugh when she thinks she'll never smile again"

-Unknown-

***

Odette's P.O.V

After a long awkward ride, the bike stops right in front of my house as he followed my direction for the way and thankfully nothing bad happened and we can just arrive here safely.

I get off from the bike with a slight smile on my face, and I'm trying so hard to not Blush or anything like that since that will give him the wrong signal, and trust me, i don't want that.

He takes off his helmet and look at my house, seems to be rather fine with it, though it's supposed to be none of his business.

"So, this is your house, huh ? I see, it looks pretty comfy"

Wow, for once, he can actually compliments something that is related to me, though it's not exactly mine since the house belongs to my parents, hey, I know stuff, okay ?

I nod and give him a smile. I hand over the helmet in my hand to him, and he takes it, then put it into a round case. This guy is really... prepared, huh ?

There is a brief silence amongst us as I tidy up my clothes and awkwardly stare at him who is busy with his own stuff.

Now that I look at him, he does look pretty cool. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I like him or anything, but the way he looks right now, on his bike, with black leather jacket and jeans, and the way his hair slightly messed up by the wind, and the way his expression look as he holds the bike's handle... it's rather mesmerizing.

No, no, no.... what am I even thinking ?

Gosh, I better snap out of it before I get drowned in all this silly thoughts of mine.

"Thanks for driving me home"

I say hoping to get a nice respond from him, after all, he helped me, and I better be nice to him if I want to get my bicycle fixed nicely, since he will be the one taking care of it, and though I do feel bad for asking him to do it, but he was the one offering it in the first place, and I guess we shouldn't have any problem then.

"It's no big deal, anyway, I have to go now, see ya later"

And with that, he starts the engine and drive off, until he is out of my sight. Without realizing it, i can't help but have this big grin on my face, and my chest is slightly thumping. Like what is even happening ? Come on, it's just a ride home and nothing more, I shouldn't think of the impossible.

I decide to get into the house and when I first step in, I realize there is a pair of shoes outside, and it hits me, well, we have a guest.

But who could that person be ? Our household doesn't get guests that often since we just moved in not too long ago, but judging from the way he puts the shoes and all, it seems like he is someone who knows Asian culture well.

Instead of wasting my time, I open the door and see a familiar figure that I know very well. In fact, I know too much about.

"Hi, OD, what's up ?" I see the grinning boy sitting on the couch like a boss, and Jacklyn is sitting next to him as she gives me "the look", she chuckles and clears her throat, then speaks slowly