chapter 5

“I’ve decided i’m coming out this interview, no matter what.” Harry broke the awkward silence, making everyone turn towards him at once. “I’m tired of being scared, I just want to get it out and get it over with.” 

Harry starred straight across at Liam and Niall. Niall smiled back at him, nodding his head in approval. Zayn patted a hand on his Harry’s back, “Im proud of you, mate.” 

Louis himself wrapped an arm around Harry’s neck, bringing his head into his own chest. He rubbed his knuckles through his hair, grinding into his scalp. “Aww, baby Hazza’s all grown up.”

Harry blindly pushed his hands on Louis thigh and jaw, trying to pry himself back up again. Finally, he got free, sitting himself back up. “Dammit Lou, you ruined my hair.” Harry complained, flipping it to the side still to have pieces sticking up in different directions.

“Here, let me fix it.” Louis reached his hands towards Harry’s head again but Harry leaned back, bumping into Zayn. “Ew, no. I don’t know where those hands have been.” Harry teased, slapping his hand away and then sitting normally again.

Louis laughed sinking lower in his seat. “Recently in your hair.” The rest of the boys began laughing and teasing at Harry, making him feel a lot better about the whole situation. They all got carried away in a conversation, none of them noticing Paul turn around to face them. 

“Okay boys, there is a heap of fans out there. As soon as i open that door i want you to make your way to the door to your left. Jim will be out there to help. Once you get inside, there will be workers to guide you back stage. No screwing around, get where you need to be, these fans are crazy.” 

As Paul talked, Harry tensed. They were either there, or almost there. It didn’t matter which, the nerves in him were still growing by the second. His skin paled and his heart began beating faster. He didn’t want to screw anything up and have people hating him after wards. 

He opened his mouth letting out a small breath. He looked down to see his hand shaking. Quickly, he used his other hand to stop it. The unexpected presents of a hand newly occupied his shoulder. When he lifted his head he saw Louis pulling him into a hug.

“You’ll be fine.” He whispered into the top of Harry’s head. Harry pulled away and looked up into his perfectly blue eyes. “Don’t let me back out.” Louis smiled down at him, pulling him back in for a better hug. Not seconds later were the rest of the boys pilled on, squeezing him close. 

The doors to the car busted up and the flashing of cameras all began at once, quite a few snapping the shot of there group hug. Jim reached in a pulled Zayn out and to his feet first, pushing him in the direction of the door. Liam was then pulled to stumble to his feet, only then to be pushed towards Zayn. By the time Jim had turned back around Niall Louis and Harry had already gotten out and were rushing out of site. 

The boys didn’t like Jim too much. He was a little more physical, with the boys and the fans, and was a lot more serious about his job. They all preferred Paul. When they were around Paul they could joke around and act like themselves. But with Jim, they always had to watch what they said and did and usually they all ended up sitting in silence. 

Paul did his job though, he knew when to be strict and the boys knew there boundaries with him, so they felt a lot more close to him.

But now they were alone, with Jim pushing them through doors, not letting them talk or communicate with the fans what so ever. 

Zayn, being in the front, opened a set of double doors and led the rest of them through.

“Hello boys. I’m Candy, i’ll be showing you around and to your dressing room. If you’ll follow me i’ll take you there now.”