chapter 19

After months more of the tour, the boys had finally finished their first American Take Me Home tour. They were given almost a month of time off at home. After that, they were starting yet another tour; this time in Australia. 

They had finished a few weeks of the tour, they had done several interviews, they were on multiple TV shows preforming and as guests and they were sure to see the many attractions. 

****** 

As there was a knock on the door, Harry rushed over to it and brought the food inside. He placed it on the table and popped his head back into the room where Niall was sleeping. He maneuvered in the bed and Harry walked over to him.

“Harry?” Niall mumbled, his face in the pillow and his hand trying to find Harry beside him but failed. Harry pulled up the covers and pressed his chest into Niall’s bare back. Niall smiled.

“That’s better.” Niall smiled, his voice groggy. Harry kissed down his jaw, sucking softly on his neck. Niall’s body relaxed into Harry’s and he melted as Harry’s teeth sunk into the soft skin. Harry let his tongue graze across the wounded skin and brought his lips to Niall’s ear.

“Happy one year, Babe.” Niall smiled, letting his fingers slip in between Harry’s.

“It’s already been a year?” Niall rolled around to face Harry, wiping a stray curl out of Harry’s eye. Harry pressed their lips together softly. Niall licked Harry’s bottom lip and he opened, letting Niall in. As they pulled away for breathe Niall let his finger wrap around Harry’s curls. 

“I love you, Harry.” Harry felt himself smiling uncontrollably. 

“I love you too, Niall.” 

Niall kissed Harry’s lips once more.

“I got you breakfast.”

“Really?” 

“Yeah, let’s go eat.” Niall jumped out of bed and ran to the other room, sitting on the couch with his food in his lap. Harry stood in the doorway watching as his boyfriend sat cross legged on the couch eating in only his underwear. 

“I kinda wish we didn’t have a concert tonight.”

Niall looked up at him, his mouth full. He swallowed before he spoke. “Why?” 

“Because.” Harry began walking over and sat beside Niall. “I want to spend as much time with you as possible today.” Niall leaned over and kissed Harry’s lips, Harry tasting the syrup from his pancakes. 

“We can always do something after.” 

“Yeah, I guess we can.” Harry said smiling, trying to think of something they could do. 

******

Before sound check, the boys had gotten coffee. Now, at sound check, they boys were very hyper. The first two rows were filled with fans who had gotten passes to sit through sound check but the boys kept forgetting they were there, especially Niall and Harry. 

Soon enough the sound check was over and the boys were backstage getting changed into their outfits. They could hear screaming girls from their seats. 

The concert seemed to have gone by fast. Eventually they were down to one song; their encore. 

“Before we play this last song for you.” Zayn had started. “Today, two of our close friends are celebrating being together for a whole year.” The crowd grew loud but shortly settled down to listen.

“So I want you all to wish Harry and Niall and happy anniversary!” 

The audience’s screams were the loudest of the night. Harry and Niall held onto each other as they waved and blushed at their several supporting fans.