chapter 13

“Okay, see you in a bit Paul!” Niall heard the door shut as he began to come back from sleep. Footsteps became louder and then he could see the light threw his closed eyelids. 

“Get up!” Harry’s voice echoed in his ears. Niall moaned rolling over, looking away from Harry, rubbing his eyes. 

“I said get up ass wipe!” Harry laughed, throwing a pillow, hitting Niall on the back of the head. Niall mumbled, his face in the pillow, before rolling back over. He picked the pillow off his head and threw it back at Harry. The news was on TV. Memories of last night flooded into his brain and he froze up, feeling like he was going to throw up.

“Guess what.” Harry said excitedly, jumping in bed, nearly on top of Niall. Niall starred back up at him, his face crinkled. 

“We’re going home today! You’ve gotta get up and pack you’re bags.” Harry began jumping on the bed, trying to get Niall motivated. Niall covered his face.

“What time is it?” He mumbled through his hands. Harry stopped jumping and got off the bed.

“Almost eight, why?” Niall groaned getting out of bed, walking into the bathroom. Harry shrugged, beginning to pack up Niall’s stuff. 

“We’ve gotta be out of here by nine to get to the airport in time for your flight so hurry up!” Harry yelled after hearing Niall flush, but not seeing him leave the bathroom. Eventually Niall made his way out, slouching and dragging his feet. 

Harry had already packed all of Niall’s things by 8:45. He looked over at Niall, who was sitting on the edge of the bed starring at the ground.

“Niall, you okay mate?” Niall half smiled shaking his head slightly, not looking up from the ground. Harry still starred down at him.

“You’re acting weird, what’s going on?” Once Niall didn’t reply Harry sighed and grabbed his bags.

“Get your bags, we’re headed down to the lobby. The rest of the lads are probably waiting on us.” Niall slowly stood up, grabbing his bags and following Harry. 

“Its about time!” Zayn complained once they met up with the rest of the boys. 

“Blame Niall.” Harry said casually, pointing back at Niall. Paul began escorting them out the door and to the car. 

Harry sat between Liam and Louis and Zayn and Niall sat across from them. Niall back himself away from Zayn and pressed his back against the wall. He starred out the window as they drove away. 

Harry starred at Niall the whole time, wondering what was going on in that brain of his. Louis and Zayn plugged in their music as Liam got on his laptop. It didn’t take them long to get the the airport and when they did, their was a large crowd of fans waiting. 

Paul pulled them out, one by one, Jim leading them into the airport. Harry was last out of the car. Paul went to push him through the crowd but Harry stopped him. He whispered something in his ear and Paul shook his head. The two of them made their way into the airport. 

“There’ll be cars parked outside for each of you, and Niall we’l get you onto your plane here soon.” Jim was instructing the boys when Paul and Harry walked up to them. Paul pulled Jim aside and Harry made his way to Niall, who was bring his bag over the the carrier. Harry stopped him.

“What are you doing?” Niall asked quietly and calmly. 

“You aren’t going on the plane.” 

“Yes I am.” Niall looked confused.

“Trust me, you aren’t.” Niall went to protest again but Harry grabbed his bags and started walking back over the Paul.