Chapter 2: I Have A Suggestion

While Hiccup was looking through his computer in his office, a knock was heard at door and before Hiccup could say anything, the doors had opened to reveal his father, mother and this man who looks about Stoicks age, but with blonde hair. 

"You didn't let me respond." Hiccup said as he had put his hand on his chin as Hiccup swerved around his my office chair. 

"I know Hiccup, because I have a proposition for you." Dad said and Hiccup had started to get confused. 

"And what would that be?" He raised his eyebrow. 

"Well, I have a friend in town. His daughter is very smart and she is becoming a doctor. I think she would be the perfect choice for you to choose." He said which had caused Hiccup to grin. 

"Alright then, who is this tutor?" Hiccup said as he gotten out of his chair and headed over towards the man. 

"Well, my daughter, Astrid Hofferson. She is in university and she is also a lovely young woman." Mr Hofferson had said and I smirked under my smile. 

"How old is she?" he asked. 

"She is 21." He said and my smile had grown. She is my age?! Finally a girl my age who would love to be my brothers tutor?! 

"Does she know about this?" Hiccup suddenly asked and he shook his head.

"No she doesn't, I am going to let her know after she finishes university today. She will come over on Friday since she has university all day tomorrow." Mr Hofferson said. 

"Alright, perfect. What time will she come over on Friday?" Hiccup asked as he had quickly sat down again and had started writing details for Astrid to come over. 

"Well, after school definitely. About 5:00pm on Friday. How does that sound?" 

"That sounds like a deal. Let her know its $50 dollars an hour." Hiccup said and he had shook the young boys hand, but from behind his head, Hiccup saw his parent's looking at him in shock. Not the shock way they usually do with other girls when they come in though. They were shocked that they have gotten Stoick's best friends daughter to be his brothers tutor that quickly. 

"Awesome, I will see you later then." He said before walking out of the office and dad looked at me with a grin. 

"Let me guess, you will fall in love with her for one night then you get over her?" He said and Hiccup rolled his eyes. 

"Who knows, I may fall in love with her permanently if she is my type." 

"Well, Hiccup. You need to be careful with her. She just broke up with her ex who was very abusive to her. She has had nightmares for months from the abuse that she was given." Mum said and Hiccup looked at her in disgust. 

"What did he do?"

"We don't know. You will have to ask her if she is opened up enough to you." Mum said before she walked out of the office and Hiccup looked at Stoick. 

"Do you think she will like me?" 

"Maybe Hiccup. But remember, she has one more year of study before she is going to become a doctor so if she has to study, let her study. She really needs to pass everything this year so that she will get her dream." Dad said before he went after his wife and Hiccup had kept looking at his laptop. 

I guess that I will have to be careful with her... 

"Astrid! We need to talk!" Astrid heard his father say as he closed the front door and Astrid had looked over to him. 

"Sure, what is it?" Astrid asked as she puts her blonde hair in a low ponytail and he had sat down beside her on the couch. 

"Well, you will have to tutor Mr Haddock's youngest son, you start of Friday." Dad said suddenly as he passed her his phone with a random phone number and she had looked up from his phone with a confused look. 

"This is your boss' number, make sure you put it in your phone and give him a text of your shifts and when you have uni. I don't care if this is to much for you. You will get good money from this..." He said and the young female look at him annoyed. 

"Why don't I get a say in this?" I said crossing my arms and he chuckled. 

"I am doing the best for my daughter. So you better stick with it." Dad said before he walked out of the kitchen and Astrid had grabbed her phone and added the number into it annoyed. On the first day back of university and this is the thanks she gets...  

Not really fair... 

[Hey guys! Here is another chapter for you! Yes, I know I said I would have slower updates then THG, but I am over half way through the book officially from it! I have about 10-20 chapters to go so I will need to start writing more chapters for this book. But I hope you guys can understand that I will only update on Monday, Friday and Saturday!

Foreverhttyd.]

[Edited 14.5.17]