Chapter 6: Growing Up

Astrid

A few minutes later, ever slice from the pizza box had been emptied by Hiccup and I, I had put my hand on my stomach, noting me that I am full. "That was an amazing pizza!" I said and Hiccup chuckled.

"Yeah, I really think we need to eat pizza more often." Hiccup said before going onto his phone and I had looked over to the time to see that it was 8:00pm and my eyes widen. I am never going to get home in time for my curfew!"I am supposed to be home by a curfew!" I said starting to pack my stuff up quickly, but Hiccup had started laughing. 

"You don't need to worry about your curfew, your parent's said that you can stay here as long as you need, even if you need to sleep over occasionally." Hiccup said smirking and I sighed in relief.

"Well thank you. But I think I may have to sleep over tonight. Is that okay with your father to have me over?" I asked before getting up and walking over to Ethan who was sitting on the couch on his phone and Hiccup had stopped me quickly.

"Come with me..." Hiccup said walking out from the room and I got up from my seat and followed him out of the door heading towards his office. "So where are we going?" I asked curious. 

"We are going to my office. I need to talk to you about some tutoring things."

"So I am done for today with your brother's tutoring?" I asked and Hiccup nods quickly. 

"Yeah, but with that idea that we talked about earlier, I love that idea." Hiccup said before I walked through his office door and my eyes widen to see the big room. He has book shelves all over the place and in the middle of the room there was a desk with an apple laptop on it and a few utensils and paperwork.

"Your office is so big!" I said and he looked at me with triumph.

"Yeah, I love it." Hiccup said chuckling as he sits at his desk chair and I sat in front of him in one of the comfy chairs.

"So what do you want to talk about?" 

"What I want is your address, when you work and where, and which university you go to." Hiccup said turning on his computer. 

"But why do you want my working place and university?" 

"Just in case I have to pick you up from work." Hiccup said and I sighed in annoyance under my breath. 

"Okay then, but if you use it against me, I will not be very happy."

"Don't worry, I won't use it against you. I actually want to help you out." 

"Alright then, well I go to Berk University, my address is 13 Nadder Street, and I work at the busiest restaurant in town."

"The dragon diner!" Hiccup said before he burst into laughter from excitement and I had watched him go crazy which had caused a few giggles come from my vocal cords. 

"Why are you laughing missy?" Hiccup said as he wiped a tear away from his eye with one of his fingers and I kept smiling. 

"Because of your reaction. But Hiccup, I think I should work on my assignment, it is due tomorrow and I really need to complete it before I leave to uni." I noted him and he nods. 

"Yeah, that's perfectly fine. You take your time. If you need me though, just yell out my name." Hiccup said before he had continued to touch the keys on his computer with every finger which had made me smile. He really isn't as bad as I thought he would be. 

[Hey guys! I know this isn't a big chapter but I have something for you all to look at! But! I hope your day or evening is going alright! Please enjoy it!

Foreverhttyd.]