Chapter 8: Coffee?

As Hiccup, had pulled up outside of Berk University Astrid had looked over to her boss and smiled. "Thank you for taking me to university, Hiccup." Astrid had token off her seat belt while she kept looking towards Hiccups direction.

"No worries, but after university today do you want to have some coffee?" Hiccup had smiled as he looked at his employee.

"Yeah, sure." She said, before grabbing her bag and had opened the door of the car.

"Great! I will see you at your work then?" He said with a small smirk spread on his face and she nods.

"But I am working today, so?" She said closing the door of the car and Hiccup had rolled the window down.

"That's fine. You can work and talk to me." He smiled at her.

"Thank you! You are a really good boss!" She giggled before she started to walk towards the university.

"THANKS!" He yelled before he had started his car up again and had driven off back to the Haddock's household to get some of his work done. While he drove off, Astrid had continued walking towards the university and Ruffnut, he her best friend had walked over to her best friend with a huge smile spread on her face.

"Was that Hiccup who dropped you off?" She said nudging her best friends shoulder and Astrid rolled her eyes.

"Yeah it was, just don't worry about it." Astrid had grabbed her best friend's wrist before walking off towards the university.

"Why wouldn't I worry about it? I never thought that he would come at you straight away like that." Ruffnut hissed at her best friend and she rolled her eyes.

"I stayed overnight at his house because it was too late for me to go home. So, don't worry Ruffnut, I am perfectly fine." She said hugging her best friend before the two of them had headed off their separate ways to class.

"Now today, we are going to be teaching you guys the final part of your course, then you guys are all done!" The teacher said as Astrid had continued to play with her pen in class, but the cheers in the room, had surprised Astrid.

"What did she say?" She asked another student that was sitting beside her.

"We only have one more assignment that we are finished." She whispered to Astrid as the teacher had told them to quiet down.

"You are going to be doing exams with theory and prac. Now, with your assignment that you have completed. I want them handed in to me right now, then we can get started on some of the theory." She said before all of the students had gone up to give their teacher the assignment.

'This is going to be a long day.'

AT WORK

Astrid had decided that she would go to work a little bit earlier so that she could just get started on what she is meant to do, when she had seen her boss sitting there on his mac computer, doing his assignment.

"I didn't know that you do a course at uni." She giggled as her best had turned around and chuckled.

"There is a lot of things that you don't know about me." He said before winking at her.

"Yeah, yeah." She rolled her eyes before going over towards the counter to sign in.

"I hope we can still talk!" He said before Astrid had put on her apron and had walked over to him.

"We can, but have you ordered?" She smirked a little.

"No, I haven't. But can I please have a coffee with your special dish." Hiccup said before Astrid had walked over to the counter and had given the chef the order.

"Coming right up."

[Hey guys! I am so sorry I haven't updated in a month! I am now going to update more often!

Foreverhttyd.]