Chapter 24: Doctor Hofferson!

It was a couple of weeks after the couple have become official, Astrid has been as happy as ever with Hiccup. She has moved into the Haddocks household just a couple of days after the two of them had gotten together and it's been perfect, and on the plus side her father is getting better to. It's a great feeling to have.

"Astrid!" Ethan yelled out as he had just gotten stuck on his assignment that he was given not long ago. "What's up Ethan?" She walked into the room to see Ethan turning around on his computer chair to face her.

"I am stuck on this question in the assignment. Can you help me please?"

"Of course, what are you stuck on?" Astrid asked as she grabbed a chair from the side and had looked at his assessment sheet.

"That question there, how do I explain gravity." He pointed it out.

"It is so easy, just research this," She explained as she typed up the history of gravity and his answer had popped up. "That's your answer there, but remember Ethan, do your own words," She warned him before standing up.

"Thank you, this is really helpful." He said as she walked out of the room smiling and had gone towards the study where she usually works. As she entered the room, she had looked at the desk to see her computer open and some paperwork on the side of her. It was about a week ago Astrid had applied as being a doctor and that opportunity has been successful, she had her interview yesterday and now she has to wait to see if she got the job.

"M'lady," She suddenly got interrupted as Hiccup had entered the room with a small grin on his face. "Hey Haddock," She giggled before she had walked over to the desk and had sat down.

"How's your day going?"

"It's alright, just been helping Ethan and all that. But how's work?" She said as Hiccup sat down beside her. "Eh, wish you were there," He chuckled as he kissed her cheek. "I know babe, but you should know that your future is in the family business, not me since I am becoming a doctor... Hopefully." Astrid sighed before looking over to Hiccup.

"M'Lady, don't stress. I know you'll become a doctor some day, or even today. You will be the best doctor out there." Hiccup had kissed her forehead before he started his computer up and had started working on the website Astrid was talking about.

"Are you still going to work at the cove?" Hiccup asked as he brought it up.

"Yeah, the boss knows me very well. When I need to come in for anything or they need me when I am free I can pop in," Astrid said before she brought her website of the cove up and sighed quietly. "How long do you have to wait until you get a call?" Hiccup asked.

"I have to wait a couple of days they told me." She said before out of nowhere, her phone had started to ring making her grab her phone and seeing that it was unknown number and she had answered it.

"Astrid Hofferson," She said leaning back into her office chair and had listened.

"Hello, this is Berk Hospital. I would like to say that your one of the very few people who will be able to get the chance to work at this hospital. Congratulations, you will be starting tomorrow at 4:30 in the morning. Please be sharp."

"You have to be kidding?"

"No, I'm not." He chuckled. "You've extremely impressed me and I am very happy to call you Doctor Hofferson. But I am very sorry, I must leave now, I will see you tomorrow to show you around the place. Have a wonderful day." He said before hanging up.

Astrid had quickly hung up after and had looked over to Hiccup who was listening to music and she had quickly bumped him before she had put her phone down. As Hiccup felt that, he had turned to see Astrid smiling widely.

"What's with the smile M'lady?"

"I GOT THE JOB!" She squealed before Hiccup had smiled and had given her a big bear hug. "I'm so proud of you!" He yelled before he had twirled her around.

"Hiccup! Stop!" She laughed. Hiccup had heard what she had said and put her down, but still in shock that his girlfriend has gotten the job that she has always wanted, it was a remarkable thing.

"I am so happy for you, you have no idea." He chuckled before Astrid had kissed his cheek and had put her arms around him.

"I have to start extremely early though, so you won't see me much remember." She said. Hiccup had nodded, approving it before she let go of the warm hug that they shared and had sat down again.

"It's 8pm... I should be heading to bed..." She said before getting up and heading towards the door. "It's going to feel so weird not seeing you in the mornings from now on." He chuckled before he watched his girlfriend walk towards the door.

"I will see you tomorrow, hopefully." Hiccup smiled widely before she looked back at him smiling. "You will, don't worry," She smiled before she walked out of the room, heading towards the bedroom.

My dream has finally come true...

[Yes! Here is another chapter for you beautiful readers. Stay tuned for more! xD

FH]