Chapter 14: Hiccup?

It was the next day where Astrid was in the back of the local library doing her usual study reading the hard procedures of the brain surgery that she will have to preform on her final test. But studying this was struggling for her But without noticing, Hiccup had walked in, wearing his casual clothes with his backpack swinging from one shoulder, he had waved to the librarian who was sitting there and had looked around to see if there were anywhere he could sit.

A couple of minutes after Astrid had continued studying, she had noticed Hiccup looking around the whole library to see if there was any seats around until he had noticed that Astrid was sitting at the corner just studying while she listened to music. This gave him a good opportunity to give her a greeting and maybe just study with her for a little bit.
Hiccup had walked over to Astrid's table and without her noticing, he had put his bag down on the chair beside her. After putting his bag down, he had gone behind Astrid and with a huge grin on his face and without notice, he had put his hands onto her waist and had poked them causing a small squeal from the blonde. Astrid had turned around with a huge scowl on her face to see who had tickled her, when she realised it was Hiccup.

"Hiccup!" She gasped. "What are you doing here?"

"I just came here to study. But what are you doing here?" Hiccup said.

"Doing the same thing, study. I just need to get out of the house with dad and all. Last night was a huge melt down. Don't really want to talk about it," Astrid said.

"Oh... I'm sorry to hear..." He said moving his bag onto the table and had sat down.

"Eh, whatever I don't really care anymore." Astrid said, but continued. "The day I get my first pay means I can look for a unit to live in until I find someone who would take care of me." Astrid said taking her earbuds out and had continued to look at her book. This had made Hiccup a little sad to hear this, he has already fallen in love with her for her looks and how smart she really is, but he felt guiltier for not knowing what it is really like at home for her.

"You'll find someone, one day," Hiccup said before he frowned slightly and had got his computer out.

"Maybe," She said while continuing to read, but had started to get raged a couple of minutes after reading.

"Argh, this is utter bullsh!t!" She complained. Hiccup had looked her direction to see her brows down.

"Do you need help with finding something?" Hiccup said.

"No, I am just confused on the description, it's hard." Astrid said crossing her arms. Hiccup chuckled a little and took the book before reading it a little.

"Astrid, this is so easy, it's just saying that with brain operations you need to have a very steady hand and it explains the procedure very detailed. I knew this because my mother studied this before she became a nurse," Hiccup said. Astrid's eyes widen when Hiccup gave back the textbook.

"I didn't even know that."

"Because you didn't ask," Hiccup smiled before he went back to work. While Astrid had started to read it again, she had started to write down notes for the questions that she was given, but every so often she had looked over to Hiccup was listening to music and working hard. But seeing his muscles through his shirt, it had really made her started to flush red. To see the edges of his muscles visually under his green shirt, she just wanted him to take his shirt off. [Oh, Astrid xD]

"Hiccup," Astrid said suddenly, with butterflies in her stomach.

"Yeah?" He looked up smiling at her.

"I just wanted to say thanks, for helping me there," She laughed a little nervously.

"No problem M'lady." Astrid quietly sighed and had continued to go back to work, thinking about him. The thing is, ever since Astrid and Hiccup had continued to talk, she had started to think about him more than she used to, with his hair to his muscles to how cute he really is, she had started to fall for him. But without Astrid noticing, Hiccup was smiling, seeing her face after that awkward moment, maybe he did realise there was something between them.

[Hello! Yes! This is a brand new chapter for everyone who has been waiting! I'm trying to get all the chapters done by today (editing and adding in) then I can continue this book! If not by the next week or so! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a great day.
Foreverhttyd.]

[Added chapter 30.6.17]