Chapter 11: Relationships?

"Hiccup, thank you again. I owe you one." Astrid said walking out of the room, wearing one of Hiccups big white shirts, but still holding her wet clothes in her hands.

"No worries, and I don't need to owe you one. You're already tutoring my brother, it's perfect enough," Hiccup smiled while Astrid walked into the lounge room and had sat on one of the couches.

"Do you want to do anything?" Hiccup asked.

"No thanks, I am all good for now," Astrid had sat on one of the couches in the lounge room with Hiccup close behind. "You know Astrid, we really need to hang out more." Hiccup had sat down beside Astrid.

"Yeah, I know." She sighed as she had grabbed her computer out and had opened her document out.

"Well... What do you want to do right now?" The boy grinned.

"I don't know, anything I guess..." Astrid said lying down on the couch, putting her legs over Hiccup's lap. Hiccup had looked at her legs and had grinned a little. He knew this might not happen again, but in the meantime this might be fun.

"Oh really, anything..." He grinned and had started to stroke her legs which had got her shocked out of nowhere.

"Hiccup!" She squealed before she pulled her legs back into her.

"Are you ticklish?" He smirked as he had slowly had gone over the blonde who was holding her legs up to her chest.

"No." She lied while crossing her arms. Hiccup grinned and had put his arms near her waist.

"Oh really? Then let me show you!" Hiccup said before he started poking Astrid in the waist making her squeal.

"Hiccup! Get off!" She squealed.

"In your dreams Hofferson!" He laughed as he continued to tickle her.

"S-Stop! It hurts!" She said. Hiccup had stopped but kept looking at her from a close distance to each other's faces. He was tempted to kiss her, but at the same time he didn't want to take advantage of her [Or does he?]

The laughter had quickly died down as the two of them had kept staring into each other's eyes, making Hiccup smile. But to see Astrid crossing her arms and had a small scowl on her face, it wasn't a good thing for Hiccup.

"Hiccup..."

"Do you want me to get off?" He said starting to get off, but Astrid had quickly grabbed his arm.

"No, I know I don't like this position with any guy, it's not bad with you." Astrid blushed a little as she had started to get butterfly's in her stomach. \

"Well M'lady, you don't need to worry, I won't move." He chuckled as Astrid had punched his shoulder softly.

"I know this is probably a bit too much information to ask, but Hiccup. What was your relationships like?" Astrid said looking away from him, feeling embarrassed.

"My relationships weren't good at all to be honest," Hiccup said getting up. Astrid had got up to and had sat close to him.

"Why weren't they?"

"It's about finding the one you know... I actually think I may have found the love that I am looking for, but who knows..."

"What happened with them besides what you said?"

"They were bratty. You know, one of my ex's, Merida. She wasn't worth my time, she was so stubborn and selfish too. She was one of the biggest sluts a man can ever meet. Don't ever want to go through that again let me tell you," He chuckled.

"So, she wanted the money and sex technically?" Hiccup nods, before crossing his arms.

"I wouldn't do that in a relationship, let me tell you that," Astrid said before looking at her computer screen.

"Have you ever been in a relationship?" He asked. Astrid shook her head before she started typing.

"Nope. No guy would ever go out with this freak. Especially after all the shit I had went through in high school all those years ago..." She sighed.

"What shit?" He looked at her.

"Just rumors and bullying. No guy went near me." She put her hands on each side of her chin starting to stare at the computer screen.

"That's why I never had experienced one... and I don't blame them... I was the nobody in the school who got bullied and everything..." She mumbled before tears had come into her eyes.

"Astrid... You did deserve to have a relationship." Hiccup said wiping away her tears as they had slowly rolled down her cheeks.

'I'll make sure that happens soon enough...'

"Wait, you two really talked about relationships?" Ruffnut said. It was the next day and the two of them were at lunch break. 

"Yeah, I told him about it and he sounded sad a bit you know."

"I know he would honey, but he might only be interested in the sex part of the relationship if he ever wants one with you." Ruffnut said as they sit down at an outside table. 

"Who knows to be honest Ruffnut, who knows." Astrid said.

[Hope this isn't too bad for you all. I will make sure to fix up everything in the next couple of days so everyone will enjoy the new story line!

Foreverhttyd.

Edited 24.6.17]