Chapter 23: Official

[Here is the chapter that you have all been waiting for xD Enjoy!]

Last time on My Brothers Tutor...

"Fine..." He sighed. "But if this marks as the end of our friendship.... Then it was great for what we have..." He said before he had started to sweat.

"I....... I love you...." He mumbled, but loud enough for Astrid to hear and her eyes had widened.

"H-Hiccup...." She dropped her spoon onto the table, leaving the two of them silent all except the bang of the spoon.

"Yes, okay!" He confessed. "I love you! You have no idea how much I do!" He sighed. "Your so beautiful, talented, confident! Your so much better than any other girl I've dated." He said.

"I know we're not dating, but your the light of my life Astrid... I was just alone and just a player who only wanted to make out with girls for a reputation... But you changed me..." He looked up to her to still see her eyes widened and tears starting to roll down her cheeks.

"H-Hiccup.... You have no idea how long I've wanted to hear you say that." Astrid sniffed as she wiped a tear that rolled down her cheek.

"Really?"

"Really." She smiled before she grabbed his hand. "And the stuff you've just said, proves that a guy can like me not just because of my looks."

"Your a beautiful smart girl, and ya know you've impressed me." He chuckled.

"Well... I would love to be with you..." She confessed before he grabbed her hand and had squeezed it.

"Well... M'Lady?" He stood up and had walked over to her side of the table and had bent down on one knee.

"Would you do the honour of making me the happiest man on earth and become my girlfriend?" 

She was in shock.... In shock that a rich and handsome young man had fallen for an average smart girl. 'Why would he go for me?' She kept thinking as he was waiting for her answer. "Hiccup... Before I say my answer... Why did you fall for me?" She said as she grabbed one of his hands. 

"Well, your smart, beautiful, brave, fearless... Want me to continue on?" He chuckled as Astrid's cheeks had started to turn red. "You know, I fell for you because you understand me. You like me not for my looks or bad personality either. I know you think that I am probably the biggest loser in the whole world, but I would love to date such an amazing person as you," He kissed her hand softly, trying to keep his cool. 

"Hiccup... For one, your not a loser. Two, your a smart handsome man who actually has fallen for someone who is just average and who also wants to become a doctor..." She squeezed his hand. "And I am so glad you like me back like this." She smiled. "I finally found someone who doesn't want me for sex..." She sighed before she grabbed his other hand and had helped him up. 

"But Hiccup, my answer is yes. I would love to be your girlfriend." She smiled softly before Hiccup pulled her into a tight hug and she laughed a bit as she hugged back. 

"I am so happy..." He mumbled as he kept hugging her. "Me to Hiccup... Me too..." She smiled before the new couple had pulled away and Hiccup had sat at the other end of the table. 

"Let's finish our ice cream before it melts," He chuckled before the two of them had continued to eat their ice cream. After a few minutes, the couple had finally finished their meal and had rose. 

"Would you like to go home or to mine this evening?" Hiccup said as he grasped Astrid's hand. 

"I would like to go to yours." She smiled as the two of them walked out of the room, heading towards the main entrance. "You know... My mum would be so proud for me having a boyfriend after my failed first one..." She said as they walked out of the restaurant, heading towards the convertible. 

"She would be, but what happened with your last one if you don't mind me asking?"

"Well, let's just say, my ex only wanted to have sex with me. He was trying to force me and everything so I dumped him in front of everyone and had gone off relationships since... Well, until now Haddock." She giggled before she kissed his cheek and had arrived at the black car and Hiccup chuckled. 

"Well, I don't want to do that to you. Your special." He smiled as the two of them had jumped into the car and he had started the car. 

"I'm not," She giggled before the two of them had started to drive off.

"But Hiccup... With this relationship there are some risks..." She said as he kept his eyes on the road. "Like what?" 

"Well... Since I will becoming a doctor, I need to go to work and do operations which can take hours or even days, I will have to get good enough money to look after my father... It's hard..." She said looking at him. 

"M'Lady, we will be fine. But I think in my opinion you should live with me... Only if you want though. We can make sure your dad can suit into this house as well..."

"But Hiccup, that house was where my mother, father and I lived all our lives. It's going to be hard to get over..." 

"I know, but your friends, the Haddocks and I will be here for you." He said suddenly grasping her hand which had caused a blush from the blonde. 

"Thanks, Hiccup. I am so glad to have you." 

"Me too M'lady... Me too."

[Well! There is a nice chapter that I extremely enjoyed writing. I was waiting for 8 months to get these two together in this fanfic. I hope you all are happy to xD But I will see you all on Friday for a new chapter! xD Stay tuned!

FH].