Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

I was out in a field with no recollection as to how I'd got there. The place was familiar though. It was the same place that I'd seen my wolf in. This time it wasn't raining though. I looked down at myself and found that I was completely naked, other than a pair of briefs. The air whipped around me as I looked about in wonder.

I heard a loud howl and looked up at the sky to find that the moon was full and bright. I felt a chill go down my spine as I slowly looked down and found dark, green eyes. Such familiar eyes.

Despite myself and against what I knew best, I started to walk toward the wolf. I felt the same pull in my chest when I got closer to him. A pull I always felt when I was near a certain boy. The wolf put his head down and stared up at me with big green eyes. I walked closer until he laid down on his stomach and whimpered as he looked at me.

I kneeled down as want pushed across my skin and washed me in its glow. He wanted me. I could feel it as my hand reached out and brushed across his smooth black fur.

"Why do I feel you?" I asked in a whisper. The wolf gave me a grin as I petted him across his head and down and to his shoulder. His fur started to shimmer and right before my eyes the giant wolf morphed into a human. Not just any human though.

Zane.

"Because you're mine," he said as my hand pulled away from his warm skin. I remembered him saying those exact words in the cafeteria. I took a step back as he stood to his full height and felt my heart pound inside my chest. "Scared?"

"You aren't real."

He grabbed my arm as I tried to step back. He pushed us both to the ground and I momentarily lost my breath from the impact and seeing his face up close and personal. I saw his dark red hair gleam in the moonlight as he lowered himself on top of me. I pushed against him but he was too strong.

"Why are you fighting it?" he asked as his mouth skimmed the skin of my neck. "I know you want it- me- us. It's in your blood." He pinned my arms down on either side of my head as he laid on top of me and I whimpered at the feeling of his strong body on my own.

"It's not right," I whispered, not even caring about the fact that he had just morphed from a wolf to a man in front of my very eyes. The feelings he gave me were clouding my brain and blinding me from making sense of any of this.

He bit my neck softly, pulling a moan from my lips. I closed my eyes as want and need fought inside my body, not knowing whether they could coexist. "You're my mate, Jessie. Everything we do is right," he spoke.

Slowly, his lips got closer to mine and my mind went blank. I shouldn't want this. I shouldn't want him to claim me as his. I hadn't even thought about ever claiming someone but my blood called for him and my body screamed for his. I wanted him in a way no man should ever want another man.

His lips finally touched mine, but it was only a brush. My body was primed, near ready to explode. He laughed against my lips before cupping both of my cheeks. I closed my eyes again as he began to devour my mouth. My body became a pool of ecstasy as his tongue came into my mouth and he claimed me. It was sinful and yet I begged him for more.

My nails dug into his back hard enough to make him bite down on my lip. I couldn't take it anymore and flipped him over so I was on top of him. I pulled his hair so he opened his lips for me and licked hungrily into his mouth so that I could taste him. His hand were everywhere on me. Every place they could touch, he did, and it was like fire to me.

I wanted him there. I wanted him to take me and make me his. I ripped my mouth away from him and looked deep into his lust-filled eyes before opening my mouth to beg him to give me what I wanted.

He kissed me to stop my rushed pleading before pulling my forehead to his. "Not now, blondie. Not here," he whispered.

As he spoke those words, everything began to fuzz and blur until I was back in my room, in my bed, with a very obvious hard-on. My breathing was rapid as I looked up at my ceiling.

What the hell was that?