Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

As the days flew by, Zane and I continued to clean the school, only this time we had a bit more incentive to get it done. We were always laughing, kissing and sometimes, when the hormones inside of us began to be too much, he would suck me off in the dark corners of our school.

Today was the last day for us and it made both of us a bit on edge. We both knew that my father would not be letting me out for any longer and would keep me locked up as long as he could. He had been extra suspicious when I got home and immediately locked my door.

"Hey, you," I said, as we cleaned the gym after a particularly wild pep-rally.

"What?"

I gave him a dirty smile as I took steps closer to him. "How about we go underneath the bleachers for a second?" His eyes lit up as he began to look me up and down.

"And what do you mean by that, mate?"

I smiled at the new word of endearment that meant more to me than I would like to admit. Our eyes met again as my tongue slowly ran across my lips. "It means," I hummed, "I want your dick in my mouth." I slowly blinked my eyes knowing that my dirty words got to him. It was new for me and yet it was so fucking hot to watch him want it.

Before I could blink, Zane had me thrown over his shoulder and was running behind the blue bleachers. He placed me back on my feet before cupping my face and pulling me into a scorching kiss. I dropped to my knees as his green eyes ate me.

He wasted no time in helping me yank his pants down his strong legs. My eyes widened as I saw his naked member presented in front of me like a well-prepared meal. My mouth watered in anticipation, wondering what this would be like and if I would be good.

"I don't know what I'm doing," I whispered nervously, suddenly losing all the confidence I had before. I slowly grasped the warm flesh in my hand and exhaled as the thought of what was about to happen flashed clearly in my mind. He smiled down at me as he swept my hair back and made me look up into his eyes.

"It's okay," he said. "You're doing great." I smiled at his kind words and leaned closer to the crying tip. "Jessie, just take it slow. You don't have to- holy shit!" he yelled as I took him to the very back of my throat in one go. The feeling was weird; having something so big in my mouth, yet it wasn't off-putting.

I began to suck harder, like he had for me, and was rewarded with his fingers digging into my sandy blonde hair. I rubbed my tongue against him, trying to see what drove him wild and what made him uneasy. It seemed like I was doing a good job as a howl came from between his pink lips. "Are-are you sure this is your first time- god, your mouth," he panted in almost incoherent words. I began to bob my head then, wanting him to finish and kiss me as a reward.

I went faster, letting him go deeper until a twitch in my mouth had my eyes flying up to meet his. "Swallow it," he choked out, almost sounding like he was in pain. I pulled back and licked my lips before taking him back in and rubbing his thigh in a signal it was okay to let go.

He let out a long groan as his release spurted back onto my tongue. I forced myself to swallow quickly, not wanting one drop to go untasted. I didn't let go until I was sure he was spent.

I set my head on his pelvis as he panted above me. "I don't think I can move right now," he said with harsh breaths. "Goddamn, Jessie."

"Stop," I whispered with a blush. I had no idea how to feel about what I had just done. I knew I wasn't feeling guilty or turned off- if anything I was the exact opposite. I knew I was supposed to feel those things when it came to him but I just couldn't.