Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

I walked out of the bathroom after I'd cleaned myself up and jumped when the doors to the gym opened. I saw Xavier and Zane walk out with swollen lips. Zane's eyes met mine and I watched as he froze.

Busted.

I bit my lip as Xavier looked over at me. His eyes illuminated with smugness as he looked me over. "Is this him?" he asked.

"Leave," Zane said in a low tone. Xavier smiled at me and I growled. I actually fucking growled at him.

"Feisty."

"Leave!" I yelled this time, shocking all of us. Xavier recovered quickly, however, and smirked before touching Zane. He leaned in to kiss Zane and I stormed past them into the gym. I heard Zane tell him to go before his feet followed me.

I ignored him and grabbed a mop out of a bucket and went to start cleaning. "I can explain," Zane said. I wanted the world to swallow me whole as he spoke to me.

"Explain to me that you're gay?" I asked, to throw him off.

Zane laughed. "We both knew that," he said with a dry laugh. "We also both know you have feelings for me."

"I do not," I snapped and glared at him.

"Now we both that is a lie," he said. I ground my teeth together and growled at him. "That is really fucking hot."

"You are unbelievable!" I yelled. My voice echoed off of the walls as we stared at each other. "You better explain everything to me or I will fucking explode."

"Say it again."

I glared at him. "Say what!?"

"Fucking. It sounds great coming out of your mouth." I threw the mop down and grabbed my hair in my fist. He made me want to combust. All this information rolling in my brain and none of it made sense.

"I hate you," I whimpered. He looked at me sadly and then he ran towards me too fast to be humanly possible before grabbing my waist. I pushed against his chest with all my might, but he didn't even budge. I punched his chest over and over until I realized nothing would work. I slammed my fist in his face as a last resort and watched, satisfied, as he fell.

I fell down on top of him and pinned him down like I had in my dream. I punched him again and again but he didn't seem to feel any hurt. I couldn't understand anything anymore! It was all his fault! Why did he do this to me?

"Jessie, look at me," he said as I leaned down and cried on him. I turned my head to the side and then felt him cup my cheek. I felt the same buzz in my skin that I'd felt in my dream and held my tears in.

"Stop," I cried. His mouth was rubbing across my neck as his fingers held me in place. He drug his teeth down on the other side of my neck and I knew I wanted him. He was everything I shouldn't want but somehow he was still perfect. Somewhere under all that man was my... mate.

I looked deep into his eyes and watched as the side of his mouth rose into a smile. My lip quivered until I gave him a smile back. Why? I had no idea but it just felt so right.

He flipped me over and I looked up at him in a way I thought I would never look at another man and prepared myself for what I knew we both wanted. He kissed me, softly at first, but it quickly turned animalistic and carnal as I pulled on his hair and pressed my body into his.

He kissed down my neck and onto my collar bone before licking the hollow of my throat. His hands slid under my shirt, making my body boil as he continued to kiss me.

"Mmm," he moaned as he continued to kiss down. I felt him trace the hard lines of my body until he got to the top of my jeans. I felt heat rise up through me as the button came undone, but I didn't care. I had never gone this far with anyone and it was making my head reel.

"Zane," I moaned as he started to get rougher. He yanked at my pants and I threw my head back as he licked across my hips. At that moment, I was no longer the preacher's boy. I was no longer the good boy that did what he was told. I was a sinner and, fuck, I loved it. I wanted him and he wanted me and I knew it was wrong but lord it felt so right.

I felt the warmth leave me and looked down to see Zane watching me. "Hey," he whispered. I gave him a wide smile, forgetting that he was probably a wolf, forgetting he just kissed that dick head, and forgetting that I had standards to live up to. "I don't think we should be doing this on the floor of our school gym. I'd much rather have you in my bed." My body arched at his words and I pulled us both up.

"Let's go," I said. If we didn't do this now, I didn't know if I ever could.

He grabbed my face in his hands and laughed. "Jessie, we have to finish here."

"I don't wanna," I whispered.

He pecked my lips quickly and gave me a smile. "We have some things we need to discuss anyway. Maybe when we finish here we can meet up later tonight."

I let my head fall on his shoulder and hugged around his waist, giving into my desires to just touch him. "I'm beyond grounded for kicking the new boy's ass."

He laughed against my neck and picked my head up so we could look at each other. "Sneak out."

"I'm not a bad boy like you," I teased.

He smiled wickedly. "You gone learn today."