1. The Beginning

Chapter 1: The Beginning

Luna's POV (What a coincidence. :) )

I put on my paint splattered tank top. It was snug, but comfortable. It has been a month since I turned 17 and moved to America. I was from England. I wore shorts, sandals, and the tank top I told you about earlier. It was warm outside, but with a cold, bitter breeze. So, I put on my jacket and walked outside. I didn't really know where I was.. I think it was Minnesota. I walked outside and the sun blinded me. I stumbled, trying to regain my balance. I began walking down the street.

Austin's POV

I got out of bed, pushing through all the trash on the floor. I glanced over at my bed, seeing beer cans and a few bottles of whiskey on it. Ugh, this is what happens when I don't clean my room for a week. I walked out of my room, going straight for the kitchen. I saw my mom and dad, knowing they were talking about me because when I walked in they quieted down. I scowled.

"Austin, it's time for you to take some responsibility.", I turned to see that my dad had said that.

I smirked. "Whatever.", I said, going to the cabinets. I grabbed a bottle of whiskey and chugged it down to my heart's content.

I know what your thinking, no I'm not an alcoholic. I just like to drink and party.... a lot. I mostly only drink when I'm angry, depressed, etc. Any emotion at all actually. I hate emotion, it's why I don't date or found my mate yet. Just mindless flirting.

"You have to find your mate! I'm tired of you not wanting to find her!", I turned to see my mom said that. I hate my mom and dad. They were always wanting me to find her. That special girl. Yuck! I scowled. I found her once, well I hoped it was her...

"Well, you'll be happy to know that I did.", I said lying through my teeth. I turned still having the bottle in my hand. Not turning around, but knew they were staring at me. With their mouths gaped open in shock.

"Might wanna close your mouths. Or a fly will go in.", I said, walking out with a smirk on my face. I threw my bottle into a wall and walked out of the room, and walked into the living room.

"Hey, Austin! Look!", my bud, Peter, was showing me a picture of when I was 12 and had braces. The boy in the picture wasn't me anymore, he was a distant memory. I took the picture and ripped it to pieces letting it fall on the ground. All 8 of my friends sat around the living room. Some on the floor, in the corner, and on the couch. They were all staring at me. I had just noticed my parents were in the room.

"Will you introduce us?", I heard my mother ask. Her voice sounded sincere. It made me sick. I rolled my eyes. My friends had just noticed what I had lied about.

"I've met her! She's hawt!", I saw Cory say, jumping to turn around. I glared at Cory and growled. I clenched my teeth tight, feeling as if they would were about to break. Cory backed down and quieted up.

"Fine, but we want to meet her, soon. Your my only son so, don't screw it up.", my dad barked, before he and my mom walked out of the room. He emphasized the word soon. It kinda made me want to scowl.

"Austin! How will we find your mate so fast!?", Missy whispered, loudly. I picked up the keys to my car.

"Girls, stay here and wait for the new arrival. Make her a room. Guys, time for a road trip!", I said with my signature smirk.

Luna's POV

I got a cold feeling as I walked past an alley. I looked into it feeling a scare feeling cross over me. I walked down a little way more, but I heard a can be kicked. I ran. I looked behind me, no one was there. I slowed down, feeling at ease. I walked, literally, 2  more steps and felt the presence of someone behind me.

"Don't scream.", a deep, scary, disturbing voice said behind me. It freaked me out so, I couldn't help but yell.

"Ahhhhhhh!", I yelled, going to make a run for it. But, the strangers arms held my arms back. He was surprisingly strong. He put his hand over my mouth.

"I told you not to yell.", he whispered again in my ear. He creeped me out because, he chuckled after saying that. "Bring the car up!", I heard him yell, away from my ear as if he tried to turn around to see something.

He had accomplices!? Really!? Oh, he's gonna need a lot more if he's gonna try and kidnap me. He still held me tight, but it was time to change that. I stomped his toe, he let go of me. I ran as fast as I could.

"Ow! Go get her!", I heard him yell from far away.

"I got her!", I heard just seconds before I was tackled. He covered my mouth, but that wasn't very long because I bit him. "Ow! Dude, did you just bite me!? Guys, she just bit me! Ow!", a voice I haven't heard before said.

I grinned, happy that I injured 2 of my attackers.

"Guys, come see this! She's smiling!" I scowled at the words that came out of his mouth.

"Cory, stop drooling over her! We need to get her in the van!", the voice from the beginning said. 2 boys held my arms and 2 holding my feet. I looked up and down the street for help.

Just my luck, nothin'.

I was sat down in the van, surprisingly gently. Not even noticing I should look at their faces, I was blindfolded and my hands were tied behind my back. I heard hurried feet get into the van. I began scooting back wobbly. My back hit someone. I was scared I moved to my right, the opposite way of one of my kidnappers.

"If your good we will take the blindfold off of you.", a voice in front of me said. I knew whoever it was, was close. It made me move back in fear. "No don't worry we won't hurt you.", the voice said, soothing my fear but not all of it. I wanted to say don't treat me like I'm a puppy, but I decided not to anger him.

"Shut up, Cory. It's annoying to hear you jabber, because I'm not promising nothing.", the voice of who kidnapped me said. I mean the one who told me not to scream from the beginning. I pulled my knees up to my chest, afraid they were going to hurt me.

I felt someone touch my face. I backed up, afraid.

"Don't worry. I'm just taking to blindfold off.", Cory said. I saw light, it took me a minute to see. I kept blinking to help my vision. I saw 6 boys sitting around me, staring. Cory had blonde hair with dark hazel eyes. He was handsome. It took me a minute to notice I was staring. He smiled as though he knew I thought he was handsome.

I blushed, badly. I looked around and found my eyes stopping on a handsome dude. He was wonderfully cute. He had dark-ish brown hair with brown eyes. He was sitting right across from me.

"I know I'm handsome, but you don't have to stare.", he said, scowling at me. I glared hard at him. "Why am I here!? What are you guys doing and going?! Ugh, such creeps.", I found myself saying. They all just stared at me. I bet I looked a mess.

"Your british?! Woah....You have some bark with that bite.", Cory said, rubbing his biten hand.

"Sorry... Wait, why am I sorry?! You guys kidnapped me!", I said so close to crying.

"Dude, can you please not cry like a baby?", the one who was right across from me said.

"Stop, Austin. You just kidnapped her she's gonna cry.", the driver said.

"Peter, if you ever tell me to stop again. I will punch you to where you can't feel your legs.", Austin said, glaring at Peter.

I began crying, noticing I would never be able to go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! There's a pic of Luna Jay before she left from England So yea bye!