11. The pain, the rouge, and the dream

Luna's POV

Lilacs. I was smelling lilacs. They were the prettiest of flowers. So delicate, innocent. I was wandering around this beautiful forest. I stopped when I heard the crackle of a leaf.

"It's ok Luna, it's just me.", I heard as I turned around. It was Austin. I ran to him, but stopped.

"Luna, you're my mate.", I heard another voice say. I turned to see. It was Jayden. I was in the middle of Jayden and Austin. I looked between both of them in confusion.

"No! Mate! Mine!", Austin shouted, advancing towards Jayden. In one swift moment, Austin was right in front of Jayden. Snarling. Growling loudly. Jayden was the same. I couldn't see either of their faces, but I didn't need to. I knew they would be furious looking.

"Guys, stop! It's a misunderstanding!", I shouted, going to step near them.

"Shut up, Luna! You're just a stupid girl!", they shouted in unison. They turned looking at me. It wasn't them. Their faces grotesque. Their eyes were pitch black. Their faces wrinkled in anger. Their teeth sharper than knives. I screamed as Jayden jumped onto Austin. Ripping off his arm. Black gooey liquid oozing out of the hole that his arm used to be attached to. But, Austin didn't scream in pain. He only hissed and scratched the skin off of Jayden's face. I screamed louder as Jayden laughed as if there was no pain. They both looked over at her, grinning.

"Let's not fight. We both can split her.", Jayden said, pushing Austin off of him and moving towards me. They each grabbed one of my arms as I struggled, having a heavy grip. As they began to pull, I screamed. Falling to my knees.

I woke up, screaming. It was just a dream. Thank goodness., I thought to myself. I looked around. I was in the beautiful room at Jayden's house. Jayden and Austin ran in.

"What's wrong!?", they yelled in unison. I was still breathing heavily. I looked between both of them. I reached over and hugged the pillow crying. I couldn't hug Austin of Jayden at the moment. I just couldn't. Austin went to pet my hair but, I just screamed. That's what I did for the whole day, ignore them. Just before bed, I decided to tell them. I walked into Jayden's living room. Austin was sitting on the couch watching Scooby Doo.

"You like Scooby Doo?", I asked him, knowing I sounded surprised. He jumped and changed the channel fast.

"No! Scooby Doo sucks!", he said, trying to sound cool.

"Nuh-uhn! He rocks!", I said, sitting next to him. He smiled and snuggled up next to me, putting his arm around me.

"No. Not until you tell me Scooby rocks.", I said, moving his arm away,.

"Fine.", he said, kissing me softly on my lips. "I love you and Scooby Doo." As soon as he put his arm around me, Jayden ran down stairs.

"What's wrong?", I asked, confused.

"Rogues. Their on our land.", he said. But, when he saw Austin's arm around me, he growled. I had just remembered what he said. I was his mate, but I thought I was Austin's mate. Wow, I'll never understand this werewolf stuff. Jayden ignored it and went to walk outside, but stopped. I went to get up, when a wolf pounced through the door and on top of Jayden. I screamed, standing up and going to the stairs.

"Run, Luna! Go hide!", I heard Austin yell. I got to the stairs. I stopped as I felt a sharp pain in my side. I felt wet on my side. I looked down. It was blood. Something stabbed me. I turned to see a rouge, smiling at me with his piercing yellow wolf eyes. His paw was red with my blood. I felt to my knees as the pain went through me like a bullet. The rouge went to his human form. He had brown hair and a piercing on his bottom lip. He smiled, slinging me over his shoulder.

"Hello Luna. Nice to meet you.", he said, his voice low and dark. He began walking out the door. I saw Austin still fighting. Jayden was in his wolf form biting the neck of a dead rouge. The boy slung me into the back of his car. He drove for a while. He began talking, but I couldn't listen anymore. I passed out in a puddle of my own blood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Know it was small, but I try my hardest. Thanks for all the reads. And Comment or message me questions to the cast or me. I'll post them as a full chapter. People at my school have been asking questions I'll probably post them soon. So, yup Bye!