6. I'm not your Luna....

Luna's POV

I screamed and picked up a lamp. I thought if I was nice to him, her would let me go! But, now have to go! With or without his permission! He moved closer, with his hands up. As if he were surrendering. Yea, right. I stood there, not amused, and threw the lamp at him. He ducked and it went over his head. I grabbed the phone.

"Calm down, Luna.... Put the phone down... It cost alot of money.", Austin said, motioning his hand down for me to put down the phone.

"Um....Let me think about it...Um....No!", I said, throwing the phone at him. It hit him right where the sun don't shine. I tried not to laugh, looking serious.

"Next one turns you into a girl.", I said holding the remote.  He glared at me and started running at me.

I ran, throwing the remote at him. He jumped over the couch, barely missing being hit by it. I ran to "my room" and hid in the closet. He ran in.

"I deserved that. I know I did. But, I have a problem. I need you to show yourself so we can sort it out.", he said, looking under the bed.

"Not under there. Let me go after we are done talking?", I asked, unsure of myself.

"I- I don't know... I guess...", he said, rubbing his neck. I walked out of the closet. And stared at him.

"Fine, but don't eat me.", I said.

"Yo-Your not scared anymore?", he asked, confusingly. I glared.

"I'm not as scared as I usually look.", I said, shaking in my boots.

"OK, whatever. C'mon.", he said, reaching for my hand. I knew he was going to drag me into the living room. So, I didn't give him my hand. I just walked out, not looking behind me. I looked at all of them. Afraid they would eat me where I stand. I stood in a corner, staring at my shoes.

"Hey, it'll be OK.", Peter said, walking towards me, holding out his hand. I looked at it and took his hand in mine. He moved next to me. I trusted everyone except for Austin. He was the one who had the plan to kidnap me. I could feel it. When Austin walked in, and snarled at me and Peter. I was confused.

Was Austin jealous? Well, this is getting interesting.

"OK, Luna. As you know, I'm a were wolf. So is Peter and the rest of the gang. But, we aren't a gang, we're a pack. The Last Silver pack, to be exact. And your my mate. My soul mate.", he said, lingering on the word soul. I looked at him like he was insane.

"Are you kidding me? I believe the wolf stuff, I saw it, but soul mate? Are you kidding me!?", I said, sounding totally delirious. Peter squeezed my hand, softly. As if to make me feel better, and it did.

"Wait, I know this is alot, but it's true. I promise. I meant to kidnap you."

"Which you did.", I said, jumping in.

"Well, yea. But, when I put my arm around you, to keep you from moving, I felt electricity. That means your my mate. I was going to give you back, but you felt electric. So, I couldn't.", he said, looking down at his feet.

"So, what do you do, change me into a wolf?", I asked, still partially confused.

"No, but you will be my Luna. The head girl, wolf of the pack, and I'll be the Alpha, the boy head wolf. So, yea, but I thought first, to get to know each other better, I should take you on a date.", he said, implying I said yes.

"Um... I thought my first date would be sweet. Guess not. And what makes you think I'll say yes?", I asked, glaring at him.

"Who wouldn't, I mean look at this face.", he said, shooting a smile at me. I scoffed.

"Fine, but I'm not your Luna.", I said, with my arms crossed. I heard 3 little squeals. Missy, Lizzie, and Kaitlin ran over to me, all talking at once. I looked over at Austin and saw that smirk. I. oh so, love. Being sarcastic. I shot him a glare.

Austin's POV

I wanted to laugh so bad. Seeing Luna look at me, angrily, I couldn't help but smirk.

She knew that she would get me. I had to admit, it's funny that she's my mate. I have to admit, I like having her as my mate. Only if Peter would stop ruining it. Just cause he can't find his mate it dosen't mean take mine. She's the first one I've liked since Karrie.

She was a ginger with light blue eyes. The bad thing was she wasn't my mate. She didn't want her mate, she was rejected by him.

So, I marked her. But, when her mate wanted her. He couldn't have her. She was mine, now. He couldn't stand it.

So, when we were asleep. He killed her.

Dragged her by her hair away from me. I chased them into the woods. I saw her fighting him with all her might. Right when I saw her, she was held up off the ground by her hair. I caught eyes with him. He smiled and stabbed her in the throat. I screamed, running towards her and him. He ran off. When, I got to her, she was gone. (dead) We had the most beautiful memorial for her. And I saw him. Standing there, smiling. After that, I began drinking. That's the only reason why.

He went rouge after that. And we never saw him again. At night I stay up, looking out my window at mine and Karrie's tree.

We had our first kiss there. We even carved our names into it. I think about her all the time. But, I also need my mate. But, I'll get better everyday. I looked at Peter. He was staring at Luna. No way was I letting him have her, no way.

Peter's POV

 Look at Luna, blonde hair, light blue eyes, and beautiful smile. I would treat her better than Austin. But, I knew Austin wasn't going to give up. But, I needed to have her. NEEDED. She was beautiful. She still had the bruise on her face, from when Austin hit her to the ground. He was only going to hurt her. I knew him better than anyone. I also knew......I wasn't going to let him hurt her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked this chapter! Also, I might not be able to get on on the weekdays. School sucks! Well, anyways, Karrie to the side ---------------------------------------> Might change it if it's to small but yea. Bye!!!!