8. I love you.....But I'll tell you when I'm ready

Austin's POV

Oh my..... Luna is absolutely beautiful. But, when Peter came in with her best friend. I saw the hate in her eyes, flaring up.

I was so happy that she didn't push my arm away when I put it around her. We watched the sun go down over the horizon. It got dark, fast.

"It's getting late, I think we should go.", I said, moving my arm and standing up. I held out a hand so, I could help her up.

She grabbed it, gracefully. We walked with our fingers in-twined together. I couldn't help but smile. Luna noticed that I was and blushed at my smile.

I was so mad when I saw what was waiting at our car. Actually it wasn't a what it was a who. Peter. I wanted to fight him right there and then.

"Hey guys, can I go home with y'all in your car?", he asked, his eyes staring straight at Luna. I growled and saw Luna look at me, instantly.

I smiled, sheepishly. I heard Peter laugh. In an instant, he was standing between me and Luna. I wanted to push him outta the way. But, I saw the way Luna looked at him. I couldn't do that to her. She's....She's my everything. I....I- I- I love Luna. I need to tell her! But what do I say.

Hey, I love you even thought I've only known you for 2 weeks. No, that's not right. Ugh! I can't think with Peter flirting with her.

"No sorry, Peter. We're on a date. It would kill the mood.", I said, nicely.

I could've told him, Go jump in front of a train. But, I'm better than that. I saw Luna look up at me. I shrugged my shoudlers.

"Oh OK. See you at the house, Luna.", he said, winking at her. No way, I won't let her go that easily. I helped her into the car.

About 15 minutes later..

Luna's POV

We got to the house, but Austin and Peter kinda scared me. Talking without even asking me.

"To make it more like a date, want me to drop you off by your door?", he asked, sheepishly. I nodded my head, sweetly.

When we got to my door, he stopped, his hands in his pockets.

"I had fun...", I said, smiling. He smiled back. I thought it was cute. I hugged him, about to go in.

But he stopped me and gave me a sweet little kiss on my lips. Making me kiss back. I moved back and into my room. I laid on my bed. Wow, I like Austin!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, yea I know it's a short chapter. But, chapter 10 is going to be soooooo dramatic! You will love it! Bye!