10. I'm a what!?

Austin's POV

I was pacing around the living room like a mad man. I couldn't believe I lost her. Because of Peter. Hours after Luna ran away, I beat him to no end. I had to have Kaleb, Kyle, and Cory to get me off of him. I was growling while pacing. I told my father about it so, he could tell the pack to find her. I wasn't , yet, the Alpha. My dad said I couldn't be, until I was with my mate. But, when I get her, she runs away! I missed her so much. I was going to look for her but, my dad told me not to. I wasn't going to listen to him, until he put guards around all the entrances.
"It'll be OK. I promise, Austin.", Lizzie said, sitting in Kaleb's lap. They were mates. I was furious! I wasn't going to let Luna get hurt or worse. I was going to find her one way or another.

Luna's POV

He keeps trying to put his hand around my waist. I mean, that's really creepy. Everytime he tried to touch me, I slap him or hurt him. He had a grip around my wrist. It had been silent since I called out for Austin. He looked furious after I told him I was with someone. When we got to a house, there was 15 people in front room. They stared at me and this weirdo, for what felt like forever. He put his arm around my waist.
'Make him let you go! We're with Austin, not this doof!', I heard the voice in my head say about 50 times. I slapped his hand and moved away from him. He glared at me. I tried my best not to laugh, all I could do was scoff, cross my arms, and roll my eyes at him. He looked embarrassed. It was actually kinda cute.
'Stop thinking like that! I wanna go back to Austin!', the voice in my head said. I'm confused. My conscience is talking to me, like a real person. I  could hear people in the crowd whispering. I rolled my eyes at them."Alpha, who's the girl?", I saw a little girl say. She was in, who I think was, her father's arms. He turned to her and softly shushed her. There was some murmuring in the crowd.
"Yes, Jayden, who is she? Is she our new Luna?", I saw an middle aged woman say. She had her arms crossed. She had jet black hair, couldn't see what color her eyes were, but she had a colorful dress that went to her ankles. I heard, who I now knew name was Jayden, clear his throat.
"I do not know, yet, she's a rouge. So, I don't know yet. She belongs to another, I believe. I-", before he could say anymore I interrupted.
"Um... I was going for a run and he kidnapped me.", I said, glaring at him as I was telling the truth. Well, most of it, at least. He looked angry, but I didn't care. I wanted to be away from Austin and this freak. I crossed my arms. Jayden snapped his fingers and guards came walking towards me. I kicked a few of them and slapped most of them. I hated this. They grabbed my arms and put them in handcuffs. I glared at a few of the guards.
"Don't touch me.", I hissed. They looked afraid, they should be. While this was happening, Jayden was telling everyone to go home, even the guards.

Everyone left and I was still with the doof, Jayden. I was waiting for him to unlock the handcuffs while he was talking to one of the guards.
"I don't have all day.", I said, holding out my wrists. He rolled his eyes and started talking to the guard again. I hated when people treat me like trash. I sat on the couch, my head in my hands. I heard the door close. I lifted my head, fast.
"Now. Un-cuff me. I need to go.", I said, walking towards him again with my wrists out.
"Where do you need to go?", he asked, smiling at me.
"I'm running.", I said.
"Ah, so you are a rouge."
"I'm not a werewolf!", I finally yelled. I shook my wrists, signaling him to un-cuff me.He stood there smirking. It made me want to hurt him, he was acting like Austin. I wasn't going to stand for it. I was about to slap him when he un-cuffed me. I was shocked, standing there.
"I have 5 guest bedrooms. Choose one.", he said, walking up some stairs. I followed him, I was aggrivated. This  idiot was making me mad.
"Why aren't I in a jail cell? Wow, you must be a horrid Alpha.", I said, scowling behind me. He stopped in his track and turned to look at me. He slowly stepped towards me and grabbed my hand.
"Soon you will understand, I swear.", he said, pulling me to follow him. He opened a door to a wonderful room. It looked like you would find it on the movie Enchanted. I looked around. There was the most delicate looking bed. It had patterns of flowers all over it and the poles at the corners of the beds were carved to look like trees. There was lines of fluff coming from under the bed. I thought the whole room was beautiful. It looked like one of the rooms I had when I was a kid. I must have been staring because I heard him laugh. But, I didn't care I was admiring the room. I can't believe a rouge like me ha- I mean, a prisoner like me having a room like this wow.
"Well, since you like this room. It'll be the one your going to sleep in.", he said, walking out and locking the door behind him. It felt like jail, but didn't look like it. I was to tired to search the room so, I went to bed and dream of being back with Austin.

I woke to the sound of someone talking."Hey, wake up.", I woke to hear it was Jayden.
"Can't a prisoner sleep in peace?", I asked, sitting up. I didn't open my eyes because they felt to heavy. I just sat there, rubbing them. Hoping I could revive them for their sleep.
"Luna! Get up. I need to talk to you.", i could hear him say. I finally opened my eyes. He was wearing no shirt, sleep pants, and his hair was scruffed up from his sleep. It didn't phase me that he had no shirt on, because I was with Austin. He looked wide awake and I probably looked like a mess. I could tell he's been up for a while.  I had just noticed he said my name and I haven't told him it.
"Wait, how do you know my name?", I asked, feeling wide awake.
"Um.... come here.", he said, grabbing my wrist and pulling me to the living room. There was 4 guys and they all started at me and Jayden.
"Alpha.", each of them said to Jayden. I turned to Jayden. He was an Alpha? Wow, weird. He pulled me to a paper and in big letters it read:

Missing child of Alpha from the Crescent Moon pack: Luna Jay.

It had a picture on the side. I almost started crying, it was me. I had the same picture at my house. I shook my head, not wanting to beleive what I had seen.
"I remeber my dad got this when I was 8. He showed me it, telling me to keep a look out for you. Your dad died years after. Your mom is almost 50, I think. Your sister is the new Luna of the pack. She's coming later today, so is your mom.", he said, actually comforting me. I hugged him tightly, knowing the other guys in the room were looking. But, I didn't care, I needed to hug someone. I began to cry silent tears onto Jayden. Jayden waved the 4 guys to leave. After they left Jayden started trying to comfort me.
"I guess those people I were with,that died, were the rouges that took me. And they man who walked in, asking about me, was my dad. He d- died. He d- die- died still trying to find me.", I said, hating myself for wishing him to die.
"And you are a werewolf. Also, a rouge who didn't know she was a wolf. So, now I can tell you something important. Your my mate.", he said, looking straight into my eyes. He hugged me. I heard a crash at the door and Austin ran in, looking furious as ever.
"No! She's my mate! And she's going to make a great Luna!", Austin yelled, before turning into a wolf and jumping on Jayden. I fell backwards and hit my head. Everything went fully black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for taking so long on the chapter. But, I hope ya'll like it on the side is a picture of Luna's bedroom. And I have 3 questions that ya'll need to think about:

1. Are you on side Jayden or Austin?

2. Who should Luna be with?

3. And do you like Luna's room or what? (I know I do :D)

So well bye!!!