3. The party -part 1-

Chapter 3: The party -Part 1-

Luna's POV

It's been 3 weeks since I escaped my kidnappers. I decided not to let anyone know that I was even kidnapped in the first place.

It was my 2 week at Silverstone High School. I had new friends, but the best one was Kourtney.

She was an amazing friend. I met her when she came to England to visit her grandma. I haven't had such a great friend like her since I was 15 when Jessica died.

She was my best friend. I called her Jessy, even though she wanted me to call her Jessica.

Anyways getting to the point, she was drunk one night and crashed into a tree. I was in the car with her, drunk too. But, I changed because she was on her death bed and asked me to never get drunk again.

So, I haven't.

I went to school wearing a crop top my hoodie and black jeans, only because Kourtney wanted me to because she was. I put on my converses and walked out of the apartment through the lobby this time.

Because last time I was kidnapped by crazy people.

I waited outside for Kourtney to come. 5 minutes later she came.

"Hurry, get in or we're gonna be late!", she yelled.

"Well, hello to you too.", I said, playing around.

"Sorry, I went to a party last night and didn't go to sleep 'till early this mornin'.", she said, brushing her hair, one hand on the wheel.I was terrified by her driving.

When we got there, first period was just starting. I ran down the hallway, speeding past people waving at me. I got to math class just in time. Half way through the period, a boy walked in his back to us.

"Sorry I'm late. I had gotten lost.", I heard a familiar voice say. Oh no... Please not be- He turned around smirking.

My jaw dropped, I put my hoodie on to hide my face.

"Hello Mr.Dax, take a seat anywhere you like.", she said looking towards the class room.

Every girl (Except for me) pushed the person sitting next to them out of their seat.

Austin looked ,acting like he was thinking of where to sit, he walked to right next to where I was sitting and grinned. He sat down and I got dirty looks from every girl in the class.

"Mr.Dax, we don't have a book for you, so look onto Mrs. Jay's book please.", she said, pointing at me. Austin looked at me, confused, as if he didn't notice I sat here. He moved his desk closer.

"Hey, girly. Found ya.", he whispered with the stupidest smirk ever. He flicked my hoodie off my head and stopped as if waiting for me to say something.

"Leave me alone...And how did you find me are you a stalker or somethin'?", I whispered, afraid that if I got caught I'd be stuck in detention with this creeper.

He didn't answer, but he was to close for comfort to me. He was like a half a foot from me, but still I don't like people hovering over me. It's annoying to me.

20 minutes later, the bell rang. I got up all my stuff quick and walked out of the class room. When I got to my locker, Austin was there.

"What do you want!?", I yelled at him, my face getting red.  I glared at him.

"I just wanna talk to you, but you keep getting away.", he said, smirking, of course.

"I don't wanna talk to you! You tried to kidnap me.", I said, yelling the first part but whispering the second one.

"Whatever, girly. Watch your back or you just might be back in the van, getting kidnapped." I breathed, deep breathes.

I couldn't help, but slap him as hard as I could.

I got the stuff I needed out of my locker and walked off, books in one hand , backpack in other.

The rest of the day I tried to avoid Austin. I got to lunch and sat at my table with my bestie, Kourtney, who was busy on her phone.

She, finally, noticed me and squealed. I held my ears in pain.

"OMG! Luna! Guess what!? There's new guys! Cute ones!", she squealed, again.

"I  don't care. Guys are starting to get on my nerves.", I said, taking a bite of my sandwich.

"Well, that's to bad. I was hoping me and you could go to my party tonight.", a voice, behind me, said.

I scowled, knowing who it was.

I looked back and saw Austin. Smirking, wow that's new. Sarcastic.

"Go away, Austin. You, creepy st-", I was cut off by Kourtney.

"She would love to.", she said. I looked at her with a glare.

"Good. See you there, girly.", he said, walking off.

"I am going to kill you.", I said looking at Kourtney, half jokingly, half not.