2. Peace out, Girl scout!

Chapter 2: Peace out, Girl scout!

Austin's POV

Gosh, is she seriously crying? Dude, what a wimp. I mean, she looks cute and dainty. But, that's not the point! She's a wimpy baby! UGH! She's totally gonna be a problem to keep at the house with the fight she put up. Oh how I wish to just drop her off on the side of the road and get a hotter girl. But, she's seen our faces we can't let her go now. I swear I will hurt her if she tries anything.

"Stop crying already. What are you, 2 years old or something?", I snarled, getting annoyed.

"No! I'm 17! And your a jerk! Why can't you let me go!? Or just kill me!? I mean anything would be better than this!", she said, looking at me with tears pouring out of her eyes.

Dude, was she annoying. I would rather just kill her. I mean it would be easy. I could snap her like a twig. But, I wasn't gonna do that. She called me a jerk, she was going to pay.... I smirked.

"Dude, she's crying and your smiling!? What's wrong with you!?", Rider said, comforting the new girl.

"What's your name?", Cory asked her. "Luna.", she said as if it stung to say it. We all looked at each other. There was a silence, until Kaleb broke it.

"So..um.....Luna, are you from America?", he said.

"No, and please no small talk. It makes me even more scared than ever.", she said pulling her knees close to her chest.

I swear this girl was going to play all these guys over.

Luna's POV

The boys were nice, except for the kidnapping thing.

Everyone, except Austin. I swear I was gonna slap that smirk off his face soon. I smiled at this thought. I noticed Austin looked at me like he was confused.

"Sorry. I was thinking about someone.", I said, not technically lying, right? Everyone looked at me, so I decided to try and run. I stood up and sat next to Austin. I hated him so much. Everyone stared at me. I just mentally rolled my eyes and looked at Austin, grinning.

"So, um... where are you guys taking me?", I asked, trying to get on their good side.

"No where you need to know.", Austin said, looking straight into my eyes. I knew right then, that I was going to escape today. I smiled. Then, I slapped him and opened the back door to the van.

"Ow! What are you doing!? You won't jump out of a moving car would you?", he said holding his cheek. I looked at him grinning, he knew I would. "No!", he said reaching for me a second to late.

I had just jumped out in a tuck and roll style thing. I turned and noticed their car was turning around. I got up and ran as fast as I could. Why me!? I wish I had stayed in England. I ran up to a gas station. I walked in, out of breath.

"C-can I-I us-u-use your bathroom?", I said, stopping for breaths. The cashier nodded and pointed where to go.

I ran into the bathroom and into a stall. I could hear the door to the gas station ring as someone walked in. I could hear them, but couldn't make out what they were saying. I heard the door to the bathroom open.

"Stay out here guys, I'll get her.", I heard Austin say. Oh gosh! Why did the cashier tell them where I was! "You had guts, girly. But, I hope you can keep 'em because I'm gonna make sure you don't ever slap me again..", I heard him chuckle.

He creeped me out and scared me. I heard the doors to the bathroom stalls open. I picked my feet up and trembled with fear. I searched for a way out. I found a way to the roof through a gate. I opened it and climbed in through it.

I was on the roof, but made sure that I left the gate open to tease him. I was finally free. I climbed down the side of the gas station and ran as fast as I could. I smirked as I heard him scream my name. Peace out, girl scout!