15. Help...

Chapter 15: Help...

We sat in his car, driving, for about 20 minutes before we stopped at a bar. I looked over at Jacob, giving him a look of confusion. Only to find him already staring at me.

"You used to love dancing.", he said with a shrug. He hurried out of the car and I noticed it was already getting dark. He opened me door and helped me out. I heard wolf whistles and saw some guys wink at me. I could see Jacob was already aggravated, I just laughed. He chose my outfit, it's his fault. I waltzed straight in and sat down at the bar.

"Dude. Can I get a beer?", I asked. The bartender winked at me and handed me a full beer.

"Free of charge, sweetheart.", he said. I shrugged and took a swig. Jacob was getting pissed. I set the beer down and went to the dance floor. I heard the music blaring and knew it was Paramore. I smiled. I knew the whole song. I swayed my hips to the music. I tapped my foot against the floor every now and then. Suddenly. A woodsy smell waltzed in my nose. I twirled around in relief. It was Jayden. He must have had my scent wandering around in his nose, because he was looking around eagerly. I grinned as he kept looking.

"Luna! Get your ass over here!", I heard Jacob yell. But, I ignored him. My mate, my love, my future was here to save me. I began to walk towards him, but stopped when I saw the horrid sight. A curly, brown haired girl snaked her arms around his neck and sat in his lap. I snarled. 'He's mine, you bitch!', my wolf growled. Suddenly, the girl slammed her lips into his. A little bit of pain coursed through me. But, what hurt the most, was when he kissed back. Tears appeared around the rim if my eyes, but I blinked them away. He's not worth crying over. He never will be. I know who I want to be my mate now. Its Au-.

"Luna! I told you we have to go!", I heard Jacob yell before a hand wrapped around my wrist and yanked me into a chest. Tears were still flowing. This is the worst pain I have ever felt. But, what's worse? The way I thought he was going to rescue me or how he kissed that girl back with all the passion he use to have for me? I don't know... All i know was I wanted an explanation and I was going to have one. I struggled in Jacobs arms as he picked me up in his arms.

"Let me go! Help! Someone! Anyone!", I cried. I wasn't ready to be taken again. I'd rather die. I kept screaming, kicking, and hitting. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a knife.

"Scream one more time, and this is going to pierce your flawless skin.", he whispered harshly in my ear. He lead the knife up my knee and to the middle of my thigh. I felt something wet trickle off my leg and to the floor. He set his hand over my mouth and chuckled. "I'll do worse to you later, sweetheart." I whimpered in fear as I thought of what was crossing through his mind. I shook my head rapidly. He began to drag me oout, but stopped when I got a devious plan. I bit down on his hand, so hard I tasted the metallic taste of blood. He growled and pulled his hand away, letting me free. I spit the taste of his horrid, sour, rancid blood. He looked ready to kill me.He lunged towards me, which I dodged under. He turned, and in one swift movement, grabbed my ankle. I fell to the ground, before I could catch myself, my chin and body rammed unto the floor. I bit down on my tongue, piercing it and making me taste blood, again. I felt a weight on my back and someone fanning their breathe on my bare neck. I shivered.

"Sweetheart. That was a very, very bad move. I told you what I'd do to you.", Jacob snarled. I felt something rub up the back on my bare leg. The knife. I whimpered and struggled under his body as he pinned me down. The knife, in the flick of lightning, had been pushed into my skin. Flesh and muscle tearing. I shrieked as loud as ever. I mean, it wasn't as bad of a pain as when Jayden kissed that girl back, but this pain was retched and horrible. I felt the blood ooze out of my leg. I, suddenly, noticed all the music was off, everyone was quiet, you could hear a pen drop. (Authors Note: It is a were-wolf only club and everyone knows Luna is Jayden and Austin's lost mate, but they didn't recognize her. Okay. Back to the book!) I whimpered as I heard a very familiar voice.

"Let. Her. Go!", Jayden growled. I never heard his voice so harsh, so much power, so much.... anger and sadness. I was flipped over onto my back. Jacob pulled me up by the back of my shirt. He got close and looked into my eyes. He wiped away tears, that I hadn't notice I was crying. He looked back at Jayden and wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me close.

"She's mine now. I've... lets just say.. stole her innocence.", he lied. I'm a virgin, not a slut! I continued to look at my feet, tears falling. I was afraid if I looked up, my eyes would lock with Jayden's. I felt eyes on me, no one dared to move. I, finally, look up and stared into Jayden's eyes.

"Help me.", I whispered, barely audible. Jayden's eyes were tired and depressed, mixed with anger and fear... for me. Jacobs head whipped towards me. He looked pissed. He grabbed the back of my head and kissed me. It was a forced kiss. I whimpered against his lips. "Let go!", I cried, pushing and shoving him back. Sadly, he didn't budge. He pulled back and came close to my ear.

"Sorry babe, we have to leave before we get caught.", he whispered. He turned to Jayden with a full on smirk. "Sorry, my dear alpha, but we have a dinner reservation. So, we are gonna get going." Jacob grabbed my wrist and dragged me out.

"Help! Don't let him take me!", I cried in fear. I kicked and shoved, but he didn't budge. I saw Jayden charging for us. 'He does care. He does love me.', I thought, close to tears. I turned back to Jacob and looked down at his feet. A plan appeared in my mind. I fell to the ground, surprising Jacob. He turned to look at me, shocked. I let all my tears fall, fake of course. He just turned back around and kept storming off, still holding my wrist. I tripped him, causing him to face-plant into the ground. I wringed from his hold and ran. But, sadly, he grabbed my ankle. I kicked him square in the face about 5 times before he let go. Jayden was closer now.

"Hurry!", I yelled to him. Jacob was crawling closer and closer to me, with a smirk that made my stomach churn. He pulled put his knife, before spitting out his own blood. His face was bruised, his nose most likely broken, both lips busted. He was, nearly, on top of me. He smirked, looking down at the knife, twisting and turning it in his hand.

"This is going to hurt you, a lot more than its going to hurt me.", he smirked, looking up into my eyes. I stumbled back, but fell into a wall. Really!? A wall at a time like this!? Ugh! I gulped as I tried to press myself farther into the wall. "I love you, Luna. I really do. But, if I can't have you... no one can.", he murmured. I felt more and more tears fall and slither down my cheeks. I frantically shook my head.

"Don't. Please.", I whispered, inching my head backwards and extending it. He just smirked more and pulled the knife up to my neck.

"You're going to hell, Luna.", he whispered in my ear as he pressed the knife to my neck.

"See you there.", I whispered back, but more harshly and evil. My wolf was about to burst. He smiled at this and glided the knife across my neck. It burned and ached. I.. am going to die? This thought brought tears to my eyes. I began to shake my head, trying to rid my mind of the horrid thoughts. I closed my eyes to hold back tears, but they just kept flowing. Do I deserve this?

"Let her go, asshole.", a harsh, commanding voice said. It was familiar. It was... Austin?

"Leave her alone and you can go.",  another harsh and commanding voice said. Jayden? Are they going to save me!? Please!? I heard Jacob chuckle. I slowly opened my eyes. Blood slipping and falling down my shirt. I saw Austin and Jayden standing, side by side, they looked fierce. Also, tiresome, surprised, and happyness. My heart thumped so hard, I thought it was going to jump out of me. I cried more and mmore, but this time they were happy tears. I love them. And I hope they love me too.

"You guys won't get her. Ever.", Jacob growled as he plunged te knife into my stomach.

"Stop! Help!", I screamed, scratching at his arm with my claws. I hit and kicked, causing him to bleed, but he didn't budge as he twisted the knife. The pain was unbearable. He pulled the knife out and I fell to my knees. I looked up to Jayden and Austin. I mouthed 'Help' as I fell to the ground in pain.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hello! I'm so happy with the votes and the reads! I wanted to cry, I was so happy. I'm very proud with this chapter and No, she did not pass out. I think this chapter is packed with drama and action. Well, bye, my beautiful rainbow unicorns! Keep the reads and votes up! :D