21. A Year Has Passed

Austin's POV

"Daaaaaaad!", Devin drawled out. I looked over at him, setting down Jasmine, Jayden and Cleo's daughter, in her crib. I walked over to Devin, who was holding Jeremy. I laughed as Jeremy grabbed a handful of Devin's hair and stuffed it in his mouth.

After we put Addero in the dungeon's to be tortured, Cleo accepted Jayden to be her mate. Sadly, Cleo had been with Addero years and had his son.

Cleo and Jayden took Kry, Cleo and Addero's son, to a playdate. They didn't tell me with who, they just told me to babysit the triplets.

Wait! Where's Jenny!?

I spun around, looking for a certain red haired baby girl.

"Daddy! Look up!", Devin shouted, his five year-old eyes gleaming. I turned around slowly, seeing the baby blue eyed, red haired little girl, that I was looking for. 

"No, Jenny!", I shouted, jumping into action. I caught the baby at the perfect moment, and guess what? She started giggling. These one month olds know how to speak some words, crawl, and, apparently, jump off bookshelves! 

Well, it is understandable. Cleo was a warrior wolf and Jayden was an Alpha, so these kids will be learning at alarming rates. 

"Daddy?", Devin whispered, setting Jeremy on the ground to play with Jenny.

"Hm?", I answered, setting Jenny on the ground, next to Jeremy.

"Where's momma?", he questioned in a whisper. I froze.

"W- Who?", I asked, looking at him. He was in tears, staring at his feet. I walked to him and crouched down, until I was at eye level with him.

"Where's Luna?", he whispered, lower. 

My body went rigid. It had been over a week, since he last asked about her. He wants her to be his mother, and sadly I do too. I love Karrie, but Luna is the one I want to be with 'till the end. But, I will always have a place in my heart for Karrie.

It's been a year. A year since she last gave me a kiss. A year since she told me she loved me. A year since she left me alone..

"She- She...", I began to choke up. A tear fell from my eyes. "She left us for a while.. She isn't coming back.", I whispered in tears. 

Devin began running to his room, even as I called for him. Luna, we need you. Come back. Please. 

I need you.

Jayden's POV

"Where's daddy!?", Kry whimpered. He is still stuck on his dad being Addero, and not me.

I looked over at Cleo, who was currently in the passenger seat, trying to calm Kry down.

"Daddy left to go on a trip.", she whispered to him, calming him down. He looked over at me with an evil glare.

Yes, he hated me. Ever since the triplets were born.

Thirty minutes later, Cleo is continuing to talk to Kry, keeping him calm as I try driving in concentration. Where we are going is on a complicated path and very far away.

Finally, we got to a small, but medium, cozy house.

"We're here.", I murmured, angrily, but excitedly. I haven't seen her in so long. I actually miss her.

I got out of the car and helped Cleo get Kry out of his car seat. He was only a year old. And it's been months since he has seen Natalia. Him and her have been best friends since she was born. He was 6 months older than her. Since it only takes 6 months for a wolf baby to be born. Yes, Natalia is a wolf. At least, that's what we think. Her mother is a wolf, but her father is a vampire.

We walked up the cobblestone path to their house. I go to ring the doorbell, but stop as I hear a voice.

"Can I ring the doorbell? Please?", Kry asked, looking at me with pleading eyes. I smiled softly.

"Sure, buddy.", I said, picking him up and letting him ring the doorbell. 

I heard footsteps as someone walked to the door. Suddenly, the door swung open.

"Hello, Jayden and Cleo.", she said with a smile, before looking at Kry. "Krys, Natalia is in the living room.", she added. Quickly, Kry jumped out of my arms and ran into the house. 

I turned my attention back to her. Her hair was in a ponytail, making her brown wavy hair look irrestitable. Her brown eyes popped, because of her dark green tank top. Her lips a light pink. She looked gorgeous

Then, he walked up. The vampire.

"Hello, Oliver..", I said, glaring at him. I turned my eyes back to the gorgeous lady next to him. "Nice to see you again.... Luna."

She gave me a smile. A true smile. "Nice to see you too, Jayden. Would you two like to come inside?", she said politely. 

"Thank you for asking, Luna. Yes, we would love to come in.", Cleo answered for me and her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter will be chapter one in the sequel. Krys is pronounced Chris. It's Kry's real name. One question for you guys to think about.

Why is everyone being so secretive? And, by the way, Natalia will be the main character in the sequel. And I would love for some comments and votes. Loving the reads! :D They are just AMAZING! 

Well, bye bye my beautiful rainbow unicorns!!