5. He's a WHAT!?

Chapter 5: He's a WHAT!?

Luna's POV

I sat there his arm around me. I liked it. I looked at him.

"Tell me something you never told anyone. I told you something I didn't even tell Kourtney.", I said, staring into his eyes.

"OK, but don't tell anyone. You have to swear.", he said, stopping. I nodded. "OK, well you know how in the van you saw beer cans and bottles of whiskey? Well, the beer cans had actually beer in them, the whiskey bottles. I poured the whiskey out and filled it with water. I mean, I get drunk easily. So yea, to keep my reputation, I filled them with water.....I feel stupid for telling you that.....", he said, running his finger through his hair, nervously. I grinned. Wait! No grinning! He kidnapped you! Ugh!

I scooted a little away from him.

"Wha-", he was cut off by Cory running in.

"We gotta go Austin! Now! It's about Kaitlin! C'mon!", Cory eagerly said. I must have looked confused because Austin started stuttering.

"Just go... It'll be OK...", I said, wanting to be alone to find a way to escape. They ran out.

I stood up fast as I could and ran to the door. As soon as I got to it, they locked it.

I ran to the window, looking out it. I saw all the guys walk close to the tree that lead to the woods. I was confused.

Kaitlin was in the woods? I heard the door open, I didn't bother to turn around.

"Hey, get away from there!", I heard a voice call, it was a girl's voice. I turned my head a little to see a blonde haired girl walk over to me and pull me away from the window.

"Why? What's wrong?", I said, pushing her out of the way and going to the window. the most horrifying thing I have seen. Austin and all the boys.... turned into huge WOLVES! I screamed.

"Oh no!", I heard the blondie say before I passed out onto the hardwood floor.

Austin' POV

When Cory told me Kaitlin was hurt by one of the other pack's member.

If they hurt any other of my pack members, I'll kill them! I finally saw my sister and ran behind a tree.

Changing into a human. I'm nude after I change back to a human. Kyle walked over, his hand over his eyes, and handed me clothing. I changed into the black baggy t-shirt and black jeans. I ran over to Kaitlin.

She had scratch marks through her dress to her skin. Blood leaking all over her white frilly dress.

"Kaitlin, are you OK?", I cried to her. She had tears in her eyes.

"Yea, just take me home before he comes back.", she said, between gasps of air. Kyle, her mate, picked her up and carried her on his back. We remained human for the walk back home.

Austin's POV

30 minutes later...

When we walked into the house, Missy ran straight to me, she looked worried.

"She saw you!", she whispered screamed at me, pointing at Luna. I thought. Oh no! "She saw you change! You, idiot!", she said, slapping me on my arm. I looked over at her.

"Woah. I gotta get outta here.", Luna said, sitting up on the couch. She looked over at me. I stared at her and put my finger over my lip.

"Shhh.", I said, telling her not to scream.

"AAAAAAAAH!", and she did anyway!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so happy for all the reads! I will try and put at least 2 chapters up a day. One before school, and one after! So, thanks! Bye! Oh, and so far I have around 70 reads! :D