CHAPTER 20 *Unedited*

I tend to think of rusted trailers with awful couches and smelly, flea infested beds when I think of caravans.

This one time my Granddad got a caravan. It was a tiny thing with a beat up kitchen and dated peeling wallpaper and carpets. It smelled so funny, I still remember the stench to this day.

You couldn't even walk into the bathroom it was that small, yet my Granddad thought it was the best thing invented.

However, Colton's caravan was a jaw dropper. It was like I'd just stepped inside an episode of MTV cribs, except, I guess you could call it MTV caravans.

This caravan was huge, sleek and modern. I had never seen anything like it. It was like a mini home, a place you would escape to for summers on end and stay for as long as you wanted.

We walked through the patio doors first, which lead into the glossy, clean kitchen. It was a big, dark wooded kitchen with smooth granite counter tops. The sink sparkled and I was pretty sure there was a dishwasher somewhere in there too.

To the side there was a dark wooden table set up with black table mats and a feature piece of white lilies.

It smelled fresh and clean and the floors gleamed under the fitted lights. The living room was like an actual real living room, it had cream fabric couches with heavenly looking fluffy pillows. There was a glorious fluffy rug underneath a real oak coffee table. I could go on, if Colton wasn't now standing next to me laughing at me.

"You own this too?" I asked.

"Yeah, well, it was my parents," he spoke humbly, but I noticed the slight saddened look in his eyes at the mention of his parents. "Would you like something to drink?"

He made his over towards the kitchen and pulled open the door, revealing a built-in fridge stocked full of food and whatnot.

He bent over, giving me a glorious view of his backside which I couldn't help not to look at. All too soon his head turned in my direction and ghost of a smirk appeared on his lips.

I blushed because he caught me completely checking him out. I diverted my gaze elsewhere and finally nodded my head to his question of wanting something to drink.

I didn't know why I was so nervous. Here I was, shaking from head to toe and wishing I wasn't. Why couldn't I just be cool and collected, like Colton?

I attempted to wipe my sticky hands on my jeans and calm down my breathing, but it didn't help that Colton was now observing me with a seductive smile.

"What would you like?"

You, I swallowed hard. "Whatever you're having."

He nodded, returning back to the fridge. After rummaging inside, he stood up and twisted the caps off the beer bottles he'd pulled out.

I was glad the drink was something to calm my nerves. Soon he made his way over towards one of the couches, moving his head for me to join him.

My stomach started pouncing with excitement as I walked to sit on the couch next to him, which worked out an arm-length apart and me secretly cursing myself for not sitting closer to him.

He handed me the beer and silence soon engulfed us both, not an uncomfortable one, but there was tension.

I was here with Colton, alone, in a caravan and in the middle of nowhere. This was really a stupid idea, but one I couldn't escape from obviously, now that I was here.

I shouldn't be here, I knew that. But after everything and missing him so badly, I just couldn't keep away. It then dawned on me that I didn't just want Colton, I wanted to be in his bed.