CHAPTER 33 *Unedited*

My eyelids fluttered open and a candle lit dungeon came into view around me. I went to move, but stopped when arms tightened around me and I soon noticed I was lying on top of a bare chest.

When I looked up I blushed when I saw Colton still asleep. He had taken me into a different part of the dungeons that were underneath his club, these cells had single beds inside of them.

I bit my lip and resisted the urge to grin, but in the end I just gave in as I watched him sleep.

My thoughts came to what we did together and I did not regret a single damn thing. We'd completed our bond and I felt connected with him on a whole new level entirely.

I didn't feel guilty for giving my virginity to Colton here. It felt right.

Carlos was dead, his torment was gone and I felt incredibly happy about that. But I knew this was just the beginning of everything to come. I know now I will follow Colton no matter what. I would do anything for him.

My smile faded a fraction and I wondered if we would go onto doing the normal relationship stuff usual couples do? What was in my future? I shook my head mentally, what was I thinking? Colton was going to be in my future and that was enough.

He needed me and I needed him. Whatever else was going to come our way, we would deal just like we have been doing.

Only this time he won't keep me in the dark or shut me out. I got what I wanted in the end, Jenny wasn't around anymore and we don't have to hide or pretend.

I breathed out heavily, so sick of feeling sad when I should be happy. I half jumped when Colton started to stir beneath me.

He yawned a little and opened his eyes. Our eyes met and he gave me a lazy smile.

"Hello."

I smiled shy;y because we were both naked beneath the covers. Then I remembered my dress was lying in bits on the floor that Colton had literally torn from my body.

"Um, how am I supposed to get out of here?"

"Huh?"

"You ripped my dress."

"Oh...yeah," He smiled wickedly. "Now I did say I would tear it from you."

I tapped him, shaking my head as rested myself on my elbow and looked at him.  He moved closer to me and trailed his finger down the side of my face.

I leaned into his touch and enjoyed the sensational tingles spreading through me, enjoying this even though we had the weight of the world hanging on our shoulders still, and I didn't even know half of it.

He lifted his head up and put his lips on mine, I groaned into his mouth and kissed him back as he pulled me on top of him, wrapping his arms around my body. A moan vibrated against my lips as he pulled away.

"I want you again," he whispered.

I breathed out sharply, wanting him too, but I ripped my lips away from his and jumped up that fast, I fell head first off the bed, bringing the blankets with me. I stood up, but somehow slipped on the blanket and fell down again.

By now Colton was laughing his head off at my clumsiness. 

"Ray!" I managed to shout out.

"He's fine, he's upstairs." Colton told me, sitting up. "I'm going to shift into my wolf, so you can just wear my shirt, since I destroyed your dress."

"Wait," I said stopping. "I didn't turn into a wolf?"

Colton looked at me for a long second and then cleared his throat. "Actually, there's something I need to tell you."