CH/8

“Go away, it’s still no, my answer is no.” Pushing as hard as I could against the door. Playing with me, by pushing the door open little by little, I decided to make a dash for my guns. The door flung open and he stepped in. Flinging my gun closet open and grabbing the first gun, I turned around to have him take it away from me. Flinging me and the gun to the bed, only to jump on top of me. “Get off.” Wiggling to free myself.

    “Luna.” Whispering in my ear and licking me. Luke is the only Alpha who never followed the rules of the packs. He was like this from day one, toying with me and asking me to be his woman. Rubbing his head against my chest and feeling me. The head rubbing was to get more sent of him onto me, and I hated it. He smelled like liar and dirt bag all rolled into one.
    “Get off.” Screaming. He did but not before he stuck his tongue down my throat. I screamed louder and soon the sound came out. Opening my eyes, a shirtless man stood between me and Luke. Alpha and all his muscles guarded my broken body. He had tossed Luke into the wall next to my door. Pushing himself out of my wall, Luke glared at Alpha.
    “Who the hell are you?” Growling at Alpha.

    “Get out!” His throat was rough and full of anger. Having two Alphas in the same house is dangerous never mind having them in a small room like mine. Luke snarled at him.
    “Not without Luna.” I was about to say something, but never got the chance.
    “You’re dumber than you look.” Alpha was teasing him, what the hell for? I sat up wanting to seriously spit in my own room to get Luke’s taste out.
    “Watch your mouth.” Thinning his eyes more.

    “Can’t you smell me all over this room, I sleep with Luna now. You are no longer needed or wanted.” The Alpha smirked and took a step backwards to me.
    “Grrr, Give me Luna.” Luke screamed taking a step forward, to stop in shock.
I would have done the same if I wasn’t fully engulfed in the Alpha’s mouth. He had grabbed me, and held me so he to could slip his tongue in with mine. My head started to spin as I thought ‘Have all the freaking Alphas gone mad?’ and ‘What the hell is he thinking?’
    Slipping out of me and giving me a weird look, I was pulled closer to him. Luke was in a state of shock and could only mumble my name over and over again. Backing slowly out of my house and into the yard, we followed the whole way watching him take off in a cloud of dust. Once the Alpha was satisfied Luke couldn’t see us anymore he pushed me away and spit on the ground.

PAUSE: Okay I may not be the most gorgeous girl in the world, but I’m not gross enough to have to spit after kissing me. And besides I never asked to be kissed, what the hell was he thinking? This whole thing has gotten way out of control, this isn’t like normal minded Alphas to just go around kissing anyone they feel like. There are laws and codes they need to follow. Werewolves have two governments unlike humans who only have the one. Werewolves have what’s called a Monarch and he is the ruler of all the wolves, he’s the head shit if you would like to call it. There’s even a book, or so I’ve heard, it contains all the rules and everyone who was ever born as a wolf.

See unlike some of those crazy legends that say if your bitten by a werewolf you’ll automatically turn into a wolf, or how they kill people on a full moon. These are all lies and meant to scare the crap out of your kids so they’ll fall asleep…which sounds completely counterintuitive to me, cause I’d have pissed my pants crying and would never fall asleep again. But some of those legends are true, like the one about silver. They can touch it, as long as it doesn’t make contact with their blood. The one about them having a really short temper, true.
    But there is a law that states they must never hurt humans, unless threatened and even then they must be careful not to kill the person. In a comparison a human is like a VW bug and a Werewolf is like a Semi, smash them together and the Semi will always win. The other law which pertains more to me, is the one about how a male wolf can not force himself onto any female weather she be wolf or not. This does involve kissing her. So as of right now, I just had two Alphas force themselves on me. You can see where I would be a little…taken back. UNPAUSE:

Standing on the porch with the Alpha looking out at the fading dust trail, made me even more mad. I never asked for his help and frankly was getting sick of him being here. Somehow he must have caught my thoughts running around ramped cause he spoke…finally.
    “I’ll be staying here a while.” Straight faced.
    “What! What the hell for?” Holding back as much of my anger as possible. He smirked.