CH/19

It had been a long time since I truly felt fulfilled in side, his words cracked the wall I had built to keep people from hurting me anymore. It was like watching a wrecking ball destroy a building, the longer I looked at him the more it crumbled. It fell apart right before my very eyes, and in a split second I felt a sharp twinge run threw my head. My eyes shut giving me a slight headache before opening them back up.

~God is she stunning~

What the who said that? Matias has his mouth closed. What the hell is going on.

~I want her now, why do we have to wait?~

What? Wait a minute are these his wolfs thoughts? Am I hearing him think?

My eyes widened and I couldn’t understand what happened. Matias growled only I heard words.

~Be quiet, we wait till she’s are mate. I wont force her into anything.~

~But I want her now. Look at that face, she’s so freaking…aww come on.~

Holy crap I can hear them. Wait can he hear me? Aww crap I don’t want him to hear me.

Matias looked at me tilting his head.
    “Why are you so quiet?” I blinked a few times.
    “Huh, ohh no reason.” He can’t ohh thank the lords.

~I don’t know why we have to wait, she’s already naked~

What? Oh shit I am, shit….shit….shit.

“Get off of me.” wiggling as he moved off, I grabbed the comforter.
~Aww man she noticed~
Matias growled again. ~Stop it, control yourself.~

So all those times he was growling at me, wasn’t really for me. Huh, go figure. I can so use this, payback is a bitch….this is what you get for leaving that chain on me.
    “Can I have some underwear, please.” turning away holding the comforter.

Reaching down he went to grab my red ones.
~Red, huh sexy. She’d look better in Green, matches her eyes.~
Matias sighed, ~I know but enough, already.~

I smirked to myself.
     “Can I have my other ones?” letting my hair fall in my face. He stopped and turned to me.
    “Which ones?” I pointed to my bag and he went threw it.
    “The green ones.” He froze mid search.

~Hhaha she’s perfect for us.~
He didn’t answer the wolf this time, just pulled out a pair of hunter green panties and bra. Handing them to me. I stood up with the blanket around me, hitting a button on the side of the bed, that made the glass turn frosted.

~She’s gunna make us leave I just know it, you just had to go and piss her off.~

Growling low~ shut up, its not like I did it on purpose.~ Matias huffed and stood still.

This is just to easy, I have to have fun with this.

    “Umm”
~Hear it comes, see I told you ~ his wolf grumbled.
    “You can stay if you want, just don’t stare.” Turning around and dropping the blanket.

They both were speechless, and I didn’t even hear a sound till I bent down to slip a leg threw my underwear.

~Hey look, is that a tattoo?~

I turned pale, I forgot about that. Hell my father didn’t even know I had a tattoo. It felt like I was on a showcase, the eyes burned my back. My tattoo was in my inner thigh, nothing girly just a simple wolf paw print with a wolf howling in the print. It was a little bigger then a silver dollar, making it that much harder to notice….unless I was bent over.

~That’s freaking hot, can we have her now? I wanna…~
Matias stopped him from finishing that sentence. ~Enough from you, were not doing anything, understood. Even if she has a sexy ass, and body and everything else. And yes that’s a really hot looking tattoo. Leave it to her to place it somewhere hidden.~

He licked his lips and watched me pulled my panties the rest of the way up, before hooking my bra. It took me a little longer, cause this bra was new, so moving my girls around was more work.

~Aw I can’t watch this, I swear she’s doing it on purpose. I wanna be her hands.~ the wolf whined at the end.

Turning around I caught him staring. “I thought I said not to stair?” getting annoyed. He looked away and said nothing.

“We need to talk, cause I still don’t like this plan of yours” pulling my jeans on.
“I already made the challenge”
    “What when?”
    “This morning, when I left.” Sighing and turning around to look at me.
    “What!….errr.. Come on.” grabbing a shirt and socks before taking his hand.
    “Hey!” dragging behind me.
    “Were going to see my father, this is stupid.” he pulled loose stopping mid way down the hall.    
    “Its not stupid.” Growling.